Megan Thee Stallion Predicted to Debut at #1 on Hot 100 with Hiss Making her the second youngest female rapper after Lauryn Hill to achieve this feat and the third overall

15 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Girl I bought my man and I VIP tickets to two shows in Colorado and Florida spending like $3000 not including flights and hotels and I am in a dilemma because ain’t nobody going to buy these from me. There is no interest but that’s my karma :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Aren’t you in Cali? Why did you pick those two states? 

On 2/4/2024 at 4:11 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

They’re already losing it saying “thanks Nicki for that hit!” when they can’t even get a solo #1 debut not relying on samples. If it were Nicki’s power why didn’t Hot Girl Summer featuring Nicki debut or hit #1? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Oh & #1 it went

• Love 2
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It sure did and now they’re saying “well Nicki did it without a music video.” I just cannot with the excuses :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

There is a difference between Megans #1 on Billboard and Nickis on iTunes or Spotify 😅

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.