Britney’s smile :)

Let’s talk about Britney’s smile. She truly had one of the best, if not THE best, smile in Hollywood. It really was one of her best physical features. She is still beautiful these days, obviously, but her smile is noticeably different. Which is fine, she has all the money in the world to fix it. It’s kind of nice to know she has flaws like the rest of us. It pains me, though, when friends constantly bring up her smile and how different it is. One “friend” even refers to her as “m.eth mouth”, which infurirates me. That friendship is on its last leg, fortunately.

Anywho, let’s post our favorite pics of Smileney below! (I tried to include some rare photos!)

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png💕

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Love 3
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

You need to stop worrying about what your friends think. A quick google search gives me these photos of 'm3th mouth', so maybe you can educate them instead :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Hide contents

article_methmouth.jpg?rev=8ce9182b2dfa47

Hide contents

DAG-Blog04.png

Reveal hidden contents

ZNJTVEGSJII6HMOWC4ZMZOG53Q.jpg

Thanks for ruining my thread. 😡 

Just now, Emil87 said:

wtf? My thread was just to appreciate how beautiful her smile was. Take your bull**** somewhere else.

your thread exemplifies how she fails to meet your current expectations and needs to fix her current self.

Just now, --- said:

your thread exemplifies how she fails to meet your current expectations and needs to fix her current self.

I never said she NEEDS to fix it goof. I said she has the money to if she wanted, stop reaching for something that’s not there.

Just now, Emil87 said:

I never said she NEEDS to fix it goof. I said she has the money to if she wanted, stop reaching for something that’s not there.

right and the premise is that she needs to fix it, IF SHE WANTS TO. do you want to backhand her with different words or is the smile enough?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block