Britney lost 100k followers on IG

Loving the thought of haters that are unfollowing her, unknowing she went private, going back to see her IG to talk ****, no longer having access to see it on their own accounts. She isn’t accepting anyone else prob. So the real ones who were following her now have VIP first hand access to her content. :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

• Like 3
4 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Well yeah are y’all surprised? When you post the same thing for 3 years and lash out at people and your fans, People had hope she’d do something, anything! But she is clearly in a weird stubborn place and just wants to stay in her living room with her free life. 

3 years? More like 5… this been going on since 2019

I don’t think that many people unfollowed in one day because they’re sick of the spinning and dancing posts and they want interesting content to view.

I think it was her post apologizing to all the people who hurt her in the past. She got a lot of backlash on that because a lot of people don’t feel she should apologize to her abusers. And if those people who hurt her then are now experiencing the consequences of their actions, it’s not Britney’s job to clean up their mess. And it felt like that’s what she was doing. 

Also after everyone bought her song to show their support against JT, and then she praises him and not her fans, was like egg on everyone’s face (speaking of those who unfollowed) :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: And yes, maybe RCA made her put out that post but we also can’t confirm that. 

5 hours ago, Nathan*****06 said:

I just checked Britney's ig and yesterday she still has 42.5M followers and now it went down to 42.4M.

Oh well girl she doesn't give a f. and her posts are kinda boring. People must be sick of her twirling. Time for a new controversy Brit brit

people left because of her JT apology. (she went down in the past weeks from 42,7 to 42,5 cause of spinning and beeing a bit repatative)

• Like 1
5 hours ago, j4j05 said:

I noticed this yesterday. She already lost those followers then. 

Why didn't u make a post about it ? Maybe you can make a post about her finger nails growing faster than ever before or something. People here care for that ❤️❤️

• Haha 2

I guess this is why she made it private to never approve new followers. Anyway people do not loose anything major without seeing her constant dancing, modeling, ranting and then being sorry. I stopped following her  and bc this place shares her posts i still can see them anyway.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block