New American girl group drops their debut single "Girls of the Year"

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

glorified Bratz soundtrack song. No substance and these girls aren’t extremely talented. They’re walking through the paces and using the kpop formula. Whoever put them together is just doing what Lou Perlman did with his boybands but not even BSB and NSYNC but the bands after. It was a quick cash grab with no sincerity. For an American girl group, this is lazy. I don’t recall ever seeing an American girl group be this lazy with their output. Not even 3LW

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

glorified Bratz soundtrack song. No substance and these girls aren’t extremely talented. They’re walking through the paces and using the kpop formula. Whoever put them together is just doing what Lou Perlman did with his boybands but not even BSB and NSYNC but the bands after. It was a quick cash grab with no sincerity. For an American girl group, this is lazy. I don’t recall ever seeing an American girl group be this lazy with their output. Not even 3LW

First of all, these are young girls that are just starting their career, the youngest of them being 14 years old. They don't have the luxury to experment just yet. Second of all, the whole point is that they were training under the K-pop system, like it was explained in this thread:

Third, maybe a man who's approaching his 40s isn't their target audience and that's why you don't like it. And forth, not talented? Then explain this: 

Edited by Blink
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Blink said:

First of all, these are young girls that are just starting their career, the youngest of them being 14 years old. They don't have the luxury to experment just yet. Second of all, the whole point is that they were training under the K-pop system, like it was explained in this thread:

Third, maybe a man who's approaching his 40s isn't their target audience and that's why you don't like it. And forth, not talented? Then explain this: 

I stand by what I said. The “evidence” you sent to show they are extremely talented don’t show that. They don’t out sing or sing to the degree of the original talents of said artists. If you think that, check your hearing. The last video of the two girls singing, they individually sound nice but those are horrible harmonies if that’s what they’re trying to produce. And I assume they are trying to harmonize since they are in a group. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

this 😩😩

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.