Can u hold me tight and don't let go? Take me in your arms and bring me closer

Thoughts on the song?   

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was just listening to it yesterday, and I just love it.

It has that vibe that it could've totally been a single, maybe with a racing car video, or like on the road or something very fun and upbeat.

I think the only thing I would change is her voice in the chorus, I'd prefer if she sang it a little bit more deep or raspy instead of how she sounds, I think it makes it feel weak.

Edited by PokemonSpears
45 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

Where was the option for I don’t know her … literally had no idea what song you were talking about 

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Girl, what the hell are you talking about

Ja7xxTB.gif

2 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:
  Hide contents

I'm not liking my own stuff and I have only one account :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Also, I made things stright, and un-liked all posts, so in yearly Leaderboard that boo has now for 1000 points less :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Where can I find you outside of Exhale?

Anyways, what "the worst track" album thread will be the next? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

It's never too late to get help cause what the hell are you talking about (x2)

Ja7xxTB.gif

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I told that somebody whose name we must not utter is boosting "their ego" with liking their own posts and made fake account for the same purpose. I thought you replied to that and meanwhile my comment was removed.

Ja7xxTB.gif

5 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

You should be happy for bumping your thread :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

tumblr_p9d06aWuro1u6n38po1_250.gif

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block