Could 'Maria River Red' be her pseudonym used in songs she has written for other artists?

34 minutes ago, Fita said:

I thought that's interesting too. I've read it all. Thanks.

Oh, you're very welcome, but of course it's just a theory, and I'm not saying she's suffering from this. There's a possibility, there are signs, but you can't diagnose anyone online obviously, and she won't talk about it, because she's not an advocate.

But when it comes to DID and convervatorships, that's often so unfair because DID is still a mystery, some of the doctors don't even believe it exists, they think it's just a combination of multiple other disorders, while others know more about it but not the newest theory, and so on. If you talk to 5 different doctors, they will tell you 5 different opinions and theories, facts don't exist. BUT when it comes to conservatorships, they're the first to tell the court that you can't be trusted, because... that's how they BELIEVE, and better safe than sorry. And that can be exploited.

36 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

Oh, you're very welcome, but of course it's just a theory, and I'm not saying she's suffering from this. There's a possibility, there are signs, but you can't diagnose anyone online obviously, and she won't talk about it, because she's not an advocate.

But when it comes to DID and convervatorships, that's often so unfair because DID is still a mystery, some of the doctors don't even believe it exists, they think it's just a combination of multiple other disorders, while others know more about it but not the newest theory, and so on. If you talk to 5 different doctors, they will tell you 5 different opinions and theories, facts don't exist. BUT when it comes to conservatorships, they're the first to tell the court that you can't be trusted, because... that's how they BELIEVE, and better safe than sorry. And that can be exploited.

☺️

Yeah! Also it wouldn't be none of our business to have access to her diagnosis. I can imagine that could be such a violent thing if it somehow went to the public without her consent. Tbh just to be speculating about it makes me uncomfortable. This is not a shade towards you. 😗

• Love 1

Some of you act like Britney haters. No wonder she deleted her IG account, which I agree is best for her, but you guys are nasty and toxic sometimes. She may be trolling, but calling Britney a liar on a Britney fan site is far over the edge for me. You guys should support Britney, otherwise why are you here? Do you have a life, a job, or make money hating Britney?

• Like 1

I think River Red is something she wrote and only she can understand. My theory is that it's a song, a poem or a story she wrote relating Cry Me A River to the abor**on. So she cries a River Red. IDK, maybe I'm triping, but it makes sense to me. But I don't think she would use her Gostwriter name as her IG Bio. Maria River Red is just a character, it could be from the music/poem/story or she is just saying to herself that she cries a River Red.

Edited by B In The Mix

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block