Dream Within A Dream Tour 4K

22 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

I didn’t know there was a 4k version , omg thank you

Right! I got a Playstation 5 recently, and I thought I would get a couple of Blu-rays. Before purchasing, I thought I see if any were available on Apple TV. Only the Femme Fatale tour is on Apple TV for purchase. Then, when I went to check out to see if the Dream Within The Dream tour was available for Blu-Ray, I only found a DVD ... and I was like, F that quality. I found this and I was :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

I'm on a hunt to find the Onyx Tour, Circus Tour, and residency tour somewhere. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Wow! Is this news to me? I watched this on my Smart TV in 4K, and I was blown away :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

I wish there were a way to download it. 

I was watching this the other day and wow you can finally see everything happening in the background like the guy in the audience dressed as Elvis lol

its the small little details that make it feel like I’m watching the directors cut of a movie

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Wow! Is this news to me? I watched this on my Smart TV in 4K, and I was blown away :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

I have it downloaded but not from YouTube. It’s like a massive file though like 25GB. Can’t remember where i downloaded it from 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

42 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I was watching this the other day and wow you can finally see everything happening in the background like the guy in the audience dressed as Elvis lol

its the small little details that make it feel like I’m watching the directors cut of a movie

I literally feel like I'm sitting in the front row, and she's parading around in my room. It's wild how clear everything is! Hello studio audience :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, toxicjs said:

I have it downloaded but not from YouTube. It’s like a massive file though like 25GB. Can’t remember where i downloaded it from 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Is it as clear as this? I've checked out other 4K versions and the saturation is not it. 

• Like 1

Right! I got a Playstation 5 recently, and I thought I would get a couple of Blu-rays. Before purchasing, I thought I see if any were available on Apple TV. Only the Femme Fatale tour is on Apple TV for purchase. Then, when I went to check out to see if the Dream Within The Dream tour was available for Blu-Ray, I only found a DVD ... and I was like, F that quality. I found this and I was :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

I'm on a hunt to find the Onyx Tour, Circus Tour, and residency tour somewhere. 

Girl if you find the other ones , tell us please .:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block