Dream Within A Dream Tour 4K

2 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Ok, so with careful examination, these were my favorites (I kinda want to do a Tour Marationa after this, lol):

Thank you baby :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I still think the dwad tour is the best but I will try to watch those later :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by Lucky☆
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Wow! Is this news to me? I watched this on my Smart TV in 4K, and I was blown away :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

I wish there were a way to download it. 

Thanks so much for sharing, I've been searching for 4k DWAD for ages! DWAD is probably the best tour she's done in terms of visuals, I mean, it won an Emmy!

• Love 3

none of you guys apparently ever saw something in 4K.

this is just the dvd rip technically enchanced (in a bad way). this is not native 4K.

But enjoy if you like

Wow! Is this news to me? I watched this on my Smart TV in 4K, and I was blown away :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

I wish there were a way to download it. 

10 hours ago, Lucky☆ said:

I didn’t know there was a 4k version , omg thank you

Right! I got a Playstation 5 recently, and I thought I would get a couple of Blu-rays. Before purchasing, I thought I see if any were available on Apple TV. Only the Femme Fatale tour is on Apple TV for purchase. Then, when I went to check out to see if the Dream Within The Dream tour was available for Blu-Ray, I only found a DVD ... and I was like, F that quality. I found this and I was :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

I'm on a hunt to find the Onyx Tour, Circus Tour, and residency tour somewhere. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Ok, so with careful examination, these were my favorites (I kinda want to do a Tour Marationa after this, lol):

thats all homemade 4K (now called AI restoration ^^). nowhere near even HD (except FF Tour which at least was filmed in 760P and maybe the smartphone used in 2017 had HD)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, trip to my touch said:

u can enjoy it all day and night long. just saying what it is.

this doesnt increase my hopes that there will be professional blu rays of circus and TOHT one day

This video still looks better than in DVD quality. Plus it looks like upscaled from 720p / 1080p to me.

2 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

This video still looks better than in DVD quality. Plus it looks like upscaled from 720p / 1080p to me.

they are lit all upscaled. thats it. instead of beeing satisfied with homemade upscales on utube we should start a petition to release the official recordings (just like MJ Bad from Bukarest)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, trip to my touch said:

they are lit all upscaled. thats it. instead of beeing satisfied with homemade upscales on utube we should start a petition to release the official recordings (just like MJ Bad from Bukarest)

Do you want to hear something?

Spoiler

I've seen for the first time vegas concert on yesterday :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

I've seen only live vocals performances 

• Love 1

This tour > Taylor Swift's Eras Tour. Do you agree?

In terms of singing? :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

In terms of visuals and story? Dwad.
                                                              The Eras Tour is fun, but then there isn't a storyline (which makes sense, but still), and visual effects + DWAD                                                                  won an Emmy.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block