Ariana Grande - "yes, and?"

Just now, The One and Only said:

Girl, stfu. You don't know the person, and you don't know what he said. So, how about you stop defending them just because they're against a person you disagree with? You're defending a literal psychopath, and there are tons of users who can confirm it.

Smear campaign✔️

17 hours ago, The One and Only said:

I absolutely don't get it because how can you love someone and not be jealous when they are with someone else? And I would literally be scared to catch HIV or something from them. But if it's working, then good for you, I guess

a5f8ce2e4aee737dbaee6ed569bd2b456ae49602

2 hours ago, The One and Only said:

Then go get HIV if it's not a death sentence. Gays can be so irresponsible and gross it's actually sad as hell

Truth hurts?

2 hours ago, The One and Only said:

Am I supposed to feel sorry for people who decided to be irresponsible and have unprotected *********s with strangers? I know it's not the only way one can contract HIV, obviously. However, I absolutely don't feel sorry for people who knew the risks and then cry

And you, honey, you should go to a psychiatrist yourself, and find a good one :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

1 hour ago, The One and Only said:

tumblr_o52en7rsvm1tfbtrwo1_500.gif

Not surprised you're too embarrassed to share your story, as the moral of it would go against you

shh-kamala-harris.gif

I have my suspicions

shh-kamala-harris.gif

I love being negative

shh-kamala-harris.gif

These topics aren't that far apart from each other

shh-kamala-harris.gif

34 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

22 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

It was all worth it

shh-kamala-harris.gif

@Jordan Miller this guy is off topic and he is literally bullying someone with HIV please ban his ***  :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Where exactly do you see bullying here? You're literally the cruelest person I've ever come across with your disgusting beheading threats. I can't believe the mods allowed you to be here after everything you've done. Stop setting yourself up.

23 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

I'm not. We know it's you, Abdul. Your writing style is exactly the same as your billion other dupe accounts @GlitterRain @princessmimi @Jordan Miller why is this user still allowed here? It's literally scary as hell :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

18 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Girl, stfu. You don't know the person, and you don't know what he said or did. So, how about you stop defending them just because they're against a person you disagree with? You're defending a literal psychopath, and there are tons of users who can confirm it.

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods

There's also something else pretty positive for you

shh-kamala-harris.gif

girl this comment is not it. I gave you warning points because you've been a great member so far honestly, but please do not actually discriminate against someone like this. You're half a step away from the line you should not cross.

Thank you.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

girl this comment is not it. I gave you warning points because you've been a great member so far honestly, but please do not actually discriminate against someone like this. You're half a step away from the line you should not cross.

Thank you.

I understand, sir and I appreciate the fact that you gave me an explanation, thank you

shh-kamala-harris.gif

Spoiler

Not me basically getting away with all of it and not even getting restricted from posting omg

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

I understand, sir and I appreciate the fact that you gave me an explanation, thank you

shh-kamala-harris.gif

Hide contents

Not me basically getting away with all of it and not even getting restricted from posting omg

Literally only because your reputation before this was fine, idk what triggered you this much tbh. But please refrain from this again or take it to DMs or there really will be restrictions. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Thank you.

Okayyy so you are officially enabling this behavior waw

3 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Far from it. The user got a warning, if it happens again restrictions will happen. I'll be watching.

OK, but your answer seems to indicate that if all this had been said into DM’s, that wouldn’t be an issue.

Am I understanding this correctly?

not judging, but if that is the case, clearly exhale is not a safe place for me.

Just now, Thomkat said:

I can’t believe that I’m actually seeing a person living with HIV being shamed and bullied on Exhale. Beyond disheartening and gross. I could cry. Wtf. 

Thank you for your empathy but honestly the level of unhinged cruelty here is so out of this world that I am more in awe than anything.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Naej2theend said:

Thank you for your empathy but honestly the level of unhinged cruelty here is so out of this world that I am more in awe than anything.

Regardless, I’m so sorry that you’ve had to stomach any of it. Exhale has certainly devolved overtime, which is partly why I don’t really post here anymore, but seeing this go on is definitely a new low for me. 

Nobody here knows your story, and frankly, you don’t owe it to anyone. You’ve already made yourself vulnerable. But I’m sending a big hug and taking comfort in the fact that I think most people know better than to judge anyone living with HIV, and that we can absolutely celebrate how far medicine and education have come 🙏

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.