Jennifer Lopez Can't get enough music video premiere

What a waste of a music video and budget for such a mediocre song.

85% of Jlo's music catalogue is pure trash. BUT I secretly wish Britney would have a career like Jlo's. Doing films and music and still killing it with her looks and dancing at +50 :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

• Love 3

Its a cute song.  Definitely throw back to like "I'm Real" or "Aint it Funny" Rnb vibes that she hasn't done in a while.  

The video is cute...I'll be more interested to see it as a whole.  I wonder if this video was the most self contained story one and that's why they released it first.  If this is the best song and that's why, then that isn't a great sign for the album.

It'll always blow my mind that she is  a huge star, can work with ANYONE and somehow she keeps getting middle of the road music.  Like how?!?

• Like 1

I LOVE her and seen her live once in Melbourne!! Lol my mum was tearing up when she opened with Get Right! This song is okay but not worthy being a comeback single. She needs to hit harder to show then newcomers how it’s done☝🏼

She needs a banger like On The Floor, Jenny From The Block or Get Right to grab people’s attention and new gen of listeners. This is a snooze and will be forgotten in a couple of weeks imo. Hopefully she won’t disappoint with the next single 😌🤞🏼

Edited by fan88
  • Like 1

She’s filmed a movie for the whole album. A visual album, if you will. This music video is taken from that. Song without the music video dialogue really isn’t that bad. Listen to the beautiful production and instruments, like the harp. I enjoy it. Lyrically she could do better and I hate the repetitive and simple choruses like this one. Excited for the full record and movie coming Feb 16!

Edited by InTheZone2003
10 hours ago, InTheZone2003 said:

She’s filmed a movie for the whole album. A visual album, if you will. This music video is taken from that. Song without the music video dialogue really isn’t that bad. Listen to the beautiful production and instruments, like the harp. I enjoy it. Lyrically she could do better and I hate the repetitive and simple choruses like this one. Excited for the full record and movie coming Feb 16!

Very bollywood! Love the idea.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.