Britney reveals she would eat lunch with her kids at their school

Cqleb

I hope they get the clue with this post, and learn with it and not feel attacked? this is not shade, if you’re smart you would know she’s teaching how she should be treated and how precious and important it is to share at least one meal with your parent, it’s a bond and you get used and comfortable and appreciate moments like this as you age.

I hope they do that in the future, have cool lunch’s together.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, B In The Mix said:

I think she has a stronger Bond with the youngest.

maybe it changed? maybe the younger is more annoying now and the oldest is more sensible and cool/clever?

Let me explain, the younger son wanted to be interviewed talking about his mom and the oldest son said I’ll peace out and I’m out, he was not feeling Daphne Barak, did you forget this happened?

Sometimes one have more attention like now bc he should be educated more cause maybe he’s more extrovert and needs to think a little bit more idk

I hope they all get along and learn to appreciate themselves tho.

:overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Like 1

The boys probably had no idea how she fought to be with them. We all saw the video where Jamie tells the boys they can't say hello to their mom because she has to work. As a kid I would assume Mom loves work more than me. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Preston must be the dark-haired kid behind the lunch box.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

The boys probably had no idea how she fought to be with them. We all saw the video where Jamie tells the boys they can't say hello to their mom because she has to work. As a kid I would assume Mom loves work more than me. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Preston must be the dark-haired kid behind the lunch box.

I hope they come to realize it one day. I'm sure she isn't a perfect mom (no one is perfect! ), but no one can deny the love she has for her kids or the sacrifices she made just to get the little time she had with them.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block