Britney reportedly in talks to shoot with photographer Markus Klinko (Onyx Hotel Tour)

burns

Britney is giving us daily photoshoots. Showing us her true self. And I love her for that. I don't need another fake airbrushed photoshoot. I love seeing Britney in her real element. She's paving the way for stars like Kim K etc to stop projecting a fake image. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, AII said:

Britney is giving us daily photoshoots. Showing us her true self. And I love her for that. I don't need another fake airbrushed photoshoot. I love seeing Britney in her real element. She's paving the way for stars like Kim K etc to stop projecting a fake image. 

Her photo shoots are budget and nasty and we’ve definitely had enough of them. Nobody wants fake Kim K Britney, just a glam up once in a while would be cute 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

We’ll see. I love the idea and it would be a wonderfully creative way for Britney to get her toes back into the music space. We know she wasn’t crazy about the tour, but I feel like she loves these photos. They’re so dreamy and artsy fartsy. Britney may be ready to get something going again, you never know with her, she keeps everyone guessing and talking. These daysI think it’s best to be surprised. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
56 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Her photo shoots are budget and nasty and we’ve definitely had enough of them. Nobody wants fake Kim K Britney, just a glam up once in a while would be cute 

But we need to respect Britney.  We love Britney and respect her wishes.  And we accept her for her nasty and budget like photoshoots. Love Britney 💕

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block