Let's share the best AI-Generated Britney remixes

pgl

I've seen a lot AI creations lately, some sound horrible, some sound ok and some are, honestly, indistinguishable from the real Britney.

My favorite AI remixes are the ones which mix real takes and AI-Generated ones, for example:

The solo version of Mind of Your Business

This acoustic remix of Perfume which includes some different takes throughout the song

I have also made a partial (changed the chorus and BGVs) AI reconstruction of Alien mixing the original takes with newly-generated ones:

Edited by pgl
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...
On 12/6/2023 at 1:39 PM, pgl said:

I've seen a lot AI creations lately, some sound horrible, some sound ok and some are, honestly, indistinguishable from the real Britney.

My favorite AI remixes are the ones which mix real takes and AI-Generated ones, for example:

The solo version of Mind of Your Business

This acoustic remix of Perfume which includes some different takes throughout the song

I have also made a partial (changed the chorus and BGVs) AI reconstruction of Alien mixing the original takes with newly-generated ones:

Alien sounds now ok

On 2/8/2024 at 6:35 PM, Wendy Williams said:

You can use myah Marie vocal attempts and change them to Britney and mix together 

You get better results when using a completely different voice, like one of a man or a woman with a very deep register. When you use Myah, the AI modifies the input vocals less and it still resembles Myah after processing.

Here's an AI-generated BMS version that uses Myah's vocals as a base, you can see it still sounds different from the verses.

29 minutes ago, pgl said:

You get better results when using a completely different voice, like one of a man or a woman with a very deep register. When you use Myah, the AI modifies the input vocals less and it still resembles Myah after processing.

Here's an AI-generated BMS version that uses Myah's vocals as a base, you can see it still sounds different from the verses.

Is it from all of her harmonies? Myah did lower, normal, high harmonies and they mixed it with background vocals :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Anyway, this sounds so much better than Myah in original.

37 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Is it from all of her harmonies? Myah did lower, normal, high harmonies and they mixed it with background vocals :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Anyway, this sounds so much better than Myah in original.

Neither of these BMS versions are using Myah's back vocals, Sia and Dr. Luke himself provided plenty of them. we just ignored myah's and turned up the volume of the other tracks. My version uses my voice as a base and the other BMS AI version uses Myah's leads heard in BJ as a base.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block