New Randee st Nicolas outtake

Cqleb

Some of you act like Randee wasn't responsible for Britney's Private Show commercial (which we all loved) Work ***** single cover (which we all loved) and Britney's 2013/2016 Vegas shoots (which we all loved) Randee knows how to capture Britney is an elegant/beautiful way. All of Randee's pictures of Britney she looks beautiful, yeah she may use some choices of lighting effects that take away from Britney but how do we know Britney isn't enjoying them? Britney used to play with effects on her instagram. I think aside from the bright lighting in most pictures, Randee does a great job with Britney and she looks beautiful.

I will say I am glad we got the full David shoot as the original desert theme is so creative and artistic. Britney looked beautiful in those sets as well. I'm very happy the reissue was the original photography set from David's sessions. It's her best cover. However, if we never had those released, these pictures are way better than the screenshots of the video and I would have taken these for the "scrapped" version over the video stills any day

Both David's and Randee's were beautiful 

(I just wish they released the physical Glory CD with the original artwork from David like they did for vinyl and streaming)

Edited by LivingLegendaryBritney
  • Love 2
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block