It's Britney's 42nd Birthday: Leave Your Love Letter Here!

Fita

Happy Birthday, Britney! You've always said how much you love to sing and dance (and it shows). You've always been a performer at heart. I don't know if all that has happened to you has changed any of that, but please, don't let your past experiences ruin your passion. I wish that someday, when you are ready, you make a big comeback and shut the mouths of those who ever hurt you or made fun at you. Your fans will be more than happy to see you perform again if that's what you wish. And I also wish you can fix your relationship with your family. Have an amazing day. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I think these are from her 27th too, no? The gifs were from her GMA promo for her Circus promo performance, and the pics are from when she went to Heaven in London after performing on The X Factor.

Hi! So I went to verify this and you're right! Thanks. Those gifs are from her 28th birthday.

040.jpg

Thank you for replying to this thread beautifully and for letting it out your kind and warm words for Britney. Even if she doesn't/didn't read them all, i'm sure it will go out into somewhere - to the universe, everywhere... Then it turns to love which is invisible, but not inexistent.

I'm sure she can feel it somehow.

:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

dbc38029d35efc6551df545f531014dd4b2222bf

945caa0563cff864a6993d2959b3a6a355ab2a2b

da3f64f9ef799b33d0ae99bdce8167182aedfb32

c9d79809d760a5ab0db098cc471d6683432c8f0f

b91d2fefa4b0113102bdfd373a90a24efda5328f

PS: RED!!!! 🌹🌹🌹

You can still send yours!

Edited by Fita
  • Love 4

Happy Birthday Britney! ❤️

Your music helped me through some very sad uncalled-for stuff I had to go through in my teen years. Blackout would take away all the pain and it still has that healing effect on me.

Also, you taught me the value and beauty of kindness. You showed me that being a good person is actually cool.

Also, I've learned English because of you and that made me so interested in foreign languages it changed my direction career-wise.

I'm not at all perfect but I'm sure you made me a better human being.

Thank you!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, MrsShesTooBig said:

@Fita Thanks for making such a beautiful, positive thread.

Happy belated birthday, Britney! Hope your day was filled with love, warmth and happiness. Don't ever let the haters take away your light!

:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: Thanks for acklowledging it. I find it important to do that. There's so many negativity out here. So, we gotta focus on the good we feel about Britney <3 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block