It's Britney's 42nd Birthday: Leave Your Love Letter Here!

Fita

Britney, my love❤️🧡❤️, I wish you a happy birthday! I know your 40's will be awesome! Get a big yummy cake 🎂 and devour it🍴. Get drunk🍾. Have fun👯‍♀️ and get your freak on🧚‍♂️! I am glad we have you in our lives ❤️❤️❤️🍾🍾👸👸👸💋💋💋

• Love 6

Happy birthday Britney !! 

When I was a baby my mom and dad played your music all the time and I didn’t even know who you were. So your music has been the soundtrack of my life literally my whole life ❤️
Thank you for being such a great inspiration! May all your birthday wishes come true :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 4

Britney is amazing. I really miss her music .

I wish she would be happy! Healthy and happy!

Wish she had hot guy, cool friends around her and respect, that she deserved. She will be always the Princess of POP!

Happy Birthday to Britney and let she be herself.

• Love 1

Happy Birthday to our beloved Britney!!!!

May the following year makes your wish come true the easiest and the fastest way possible!!!

We are here by your side even tho far away :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Most of us don't let a day go by without listening your music, dancing to it, watching your videos or reading your book! And for that we are thankful! 

• Love 2

Happy birthday to my Queen since I was thirteen!

Thanks for everything, I enjoy your joy for so many years, don't you ever doubt your worth cause you know we are here with you, I wish you the best! You're letting go of so many bad things that happened and this is for you to embrace an amazing future ahead, to continue to be a strong and sassy woman, with this spirituality and faith that only you and God knows, let go of all the pettiness around you, cultivate your inner peace and dedication to have a good life, day by day, the world knows your heart and the world knows you deserves better, so cultivate and be the light on all of your relationships, all the rewards will come but not from others but you. This is a wish not only for your birthday but also to the new year that is coming, get lost into the unknown and you'll see life is way more beautiful than you think. You, for your fans, is a reflection of love, joy, music, dance, beauty, you elevate our spirits being who you are, we want to see you thrive and away from drama, that's what you're known for, a persona that appreciates little things and kindness. Have fun, enjoy your days, December is our month and we deserve shiny lights, good moments, vacation and to bond with people we love. Love love you, stay good. 

Flower Hello GIF by Kennymays

• Love 2

Hi, Britney. I'm a fan of yours too! You inspire me so much!

And in this birthday I just wanna wish you what I can tell feels good: good food, comfortable clothes and natural beauty, that feeling of just staying home and being yourself without worrying with that so-called-beauty from hollywood and supreme beauty standards, y'know. That's what I wish for you. A simple, good life. I know you like adventures, and mysteries, and feeling the rush of life inside your veins. You can do that!! You have inspired me SO MUCH specially dancing!!! I LOVE to dance, just like you do!!! And dancing just for the joy of purely doing it, you know? It's really great, I know you understand it. You resonate with me. Please, remember of what much of a diamond you are, talented and you never stopped being. That confident woman that made all the red carpets gets shiny the minute you walked in, that's you, that's still there within you, I know you know that. You're smart, glorious and such a kid (in a good way!!! I mean goofy!!! We love that side of you). I want you to know something that I like to remember: your inner kid, your inner child, as they say, WILL NEVER DIE. And know how much your heart is strong! It's still beating and it brought you all the way here. It has never given up and so do you. It has never given you up! You're awesome as f--uck!!! You're really a badass but also sweet. Don't lose that sweetness just because of some people who were around you that got lost in the way on wickness, okay? Please... Oh, and can I show you one little thing? Remember that fairy, little baby fairy you have in your back/lower back? So I was searching in the internet and it looks so much like you as a little kid? I don't know if you still got it, but we, fans, we think it's really cute. And that's you! Here's:

BG002~146.jpg3438D9BB-A680-4517-9861-3ECDD55C0415.jpe

dd400f29cd894e4eebe427b77526dc50.jpg4e00faeb8f69f541200734abb0f00a25.jpg

We understand if you choose to never come back to stage/music business. We'll be sad but we prefer to know you're happy. Don't do what you fans want you to do. 

Please, be happy. That's all we deserve in life, right? Go through life like a karate kid as you said in your 2008 doc but... Never lose your passion to dream... (as you told us once!!) And never lose sight of your kid!!! It was born to make you HAPPY!

Your fan.

:bigkiss_britney_kissing::bigkiss_britney_kissing::bigkiss_britney_kissing::bigkiss_britney_kissing::bigkiss_britney_kissing::bigkiss_britney_kissing::bigkiss_britney_kissing::bigkiss_britney_kissing::bigkiss_britney_kissing::bigkiss_britney_kissing::bigkiss_britney_kissing::bigkiss_britney_kissing::bigkiss_britney_kissing::bigkiss_britney_kissing::bigkiss_britney_kissing::bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Edited by Fita
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block