Lynne Spears' Bob Appreciation Thread

spacer.png

I wonder if Tina Simpson looks at Lynne and the Spears family and is grateful that Britney made it in the MMC and Jessica didn’t. Justin would’ve became Jessica’s boyfriend. Ashlee would’ve gotten pregnant as a teen. Joe would one day say, “I’M JESSICA SIMPSON NOW!”

spacer.png

And then Tina would one day have to cut her long luscious locks of hair into a resilient and determined bob. 
spacer.png

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Haha 4
4 hours ago, The One and Only said:

Lynne Spears' timeless bob isn't just a haircut - it's a symbol of strength, grace, and resilience. With each sleek strand, it tells a story of unwavering support, a mother's love, and unbreakable spirit. This iconic hairstyle embodies more than just a fashion statement, it reflects a journey of courage and determination.

giphy.gif

You're drunk and have your phone in hand, right? ezgif-3-063e30831f.gif

Edited by Whitney Houston
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

Can we change this topic to THE ONE AND ONLY Big Booty Twerking Appreciation Thread?

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

@Fita @Neydelinska Spearsi 

girl stop quoting me, i ate sour vegetables today. it's my 5th time ****ting. im not in the mood.

i love u and all but im just... i'm too busy taking a **** every few mins.

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.