Britney posts picture of her uncle's back

4 minutes ago, Derrick said:

There are all kinds of different walks of people and y'all crying over the differing opinions need to log out because the world is gonna be super cruel to you, and super disappointing.

I have had to literally mute so many people on here because they’ve attacked my opinion just for the sake of it. I suggest also doing the same because the forums are much pleasant not having to deal with those users anymore.

Hey, I just wanted to pass here and say everytime I see your thumbnail with your face, well, you're so cute, man :) Hi!

• Love 1
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, stronger1992 said:

It’s people like them who make this forum a toxic place. Because no one’s opinion is right expect their own. They can’t respect people’s different thoughts and feelings. 

Oh I know trust me but it’s a fight we can’t win so that’s why I mute them. They can live in their little delulu world lol

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, BringTheAction said:

she posts an angry rant, yall tell her to get over it and stop whining 

she posts a silly picture/caption, y’all try to diagnose her mental health

she posts a dancing vid or posing in dresses/outfits, y’all criticize her hair makeup and style.

let the woman live  for fu ck sake

ThAtS My oPiNiOn! I hAvE a RiGhT tO sAy WhAt I wAnT 🤡🤡🤡

Britney must only exist and do things in the confining structures of what society deems approvable. nicole kidman film GIF

• Like 5

There is something in the picture. In “the back”. Maybe that green thing in the top left corner, maybe the closet itself. Whatever it is, it’s hers and they have it. Or something along those lines. Or she’s threatening, “I’m on your back, don’t mess with me.”

To me (in my OPINION, do not come for me) this isn’t for fans it’s for her family. She’s saying, “I know and I see you.” 

That guy isn’t her uncle (he seems too young) she just said that for us to be like “huh?”.
But THEY know, those who need to know what she is saying KNOW. I see it as a warning.

I feel like a lot of the things she posts and deletes or are harder to understand aren’t for us. Like, if we don’t get the quote the message is for them.

• Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block