Viral video of a bored audience at Justin Timberlake’s show

Cqleb

Playing devils advocate, but like others have said he’s not singing a popular song but the crowd is older and at least are standing for him. But also, it doesn’t look like they paid to be there. They’re all wearing lanyards. Seems like it’s a company retreat or a convention. So the demographic there are probably not even fans of his. But I’ve seen other videos of him performing the last few months and the audience isn’t as engaged like they were for him in the past. I think there has been a shift.

JT ragged on Britney for doing a Vegas residency when she did, as he felt you go to Vegas for when your career is coming to an end…wouldn’t be surprised if he announces a residency in 2024.

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Like 5

Hmm was it like an event or convention or something? The audience looks a bit on the older side. A lot of older men to be exact. So I guess considering that, the reaction wasn't that bad? But if I were JT, and knew where I was gonna perform, maybe I would have picked a song more known, maybe a cover of a classic. And as I expected, he's gonna be fine, he'll keep performing.🤷🏻‍♂️ 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block