Lance Bass gives update on Justin Timberlake in light of 'The Woman In Me': "He will survive"

So freedom of speech only applies to Britney and everyone else deserves to be bullied instead? Got it. 👍

Also, what exactly did he say that was offensive or warrants an attack? Did I miss something? Goodness, it’s no wonder everyone in the real world thinks y’all are lunatics. 😭

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Harleywood said:

This guy loves to make out as though he knows more than he does. 

I remember during early Free Britney days he was saying he was in contact with Britney and she was “fine”. Then when it came out she wasn't, he scrambled and said he had been “kept away from her for years” - yet he felt obliged to discredit the movement without ever speaking to her…

Clearly hasn't learnt that he should stop speaking on behalf of others but I guess that's what happens when you have virtually nothing of your own to speak on. 

Those who directly knew Britney at the beginning of the #FreeBritney movement were told to let the media know she was “fine”, including Britney herself (if ever asked the question). If Britney had a problem with Lance, she would obviously bring it up. They’re obviously still really good friends despite Britney fans trying to cause conflict and drama between everyone.

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

So freedom of speech only applies to Britney and everyone else deserves to be bullied instead? Got it. 👍

Also, what exactly did he say that was offensive or warrants an attack? Did I miss something? Goodness, it’s no wonder everyone in the real world thinks y’all are lunatics. 😭

Britney is speaking freely about her own life after the entire media mafia and a bunch of other people including lance been speaking on her behalf and accusing her of pretty much everything at this point. Lance won't shut up about Britney because that's the only relevant thing about him and he is trying to keep his podcast or whatever alive. That's pretty much the only time he makes it in the news. Again, not the same thing. You clearly struggle to see the difference between two things that are unalike. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Britney is speaking freely about her own life after the entire media mafia and a bunch of other people including lance been speaking on her behalf and accusing her of pretty much everything at this point. Lance won't shut up about Britney because that's the only relevant thing about him and he is trying to keep his podcast or whatever alive. That's pretty much the only time he makes it in the news. Again, not the same thing. You clearly struggle to see the difference between two things that are unalike. 

What do you, as a grown man or woman, gain from creating made-up drama and conflict? Lance never bullied Britney nor was he responsible for the ‘media mafia’. Britney ABSOLUTELY has every right to express herself as she should and so does Lance. What’s ironic is how he didn’t even bring up Britney nor did he say anything to diminish her yet here we are trying to grasp at straws and make something a bigger deal than it needs to be. Please understand how ridiculous some of you sound outside of stan Twitter or Exhale.

Edited by BadBunny
12 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

What do you, as a grown man or woman, gain from creating made-up drama and conflict? Lance never bullied Britney nor was he responsible for the ‘media mafia’. Britney ABSOLUTELY has every right to express herself as she should and so does Lance. What’s ironic is how he didn’t even bring up Britney nor did he say anything to diminish her yet here we are trying to grasp at straws and make something a bigger deal than it needs to be. Please understand how ridiculous some of you sound outside of stan Twitter or Exhale.

I agree that lance talking isnt news or any drama. But i was responding to you saying how it is different from Britney speaking freely and lance keep bringing her up. 

I also think lance is secretly enjoying the justney drama and is milking it for what its worth. I do think britney fans should ignore him. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

Those who directly knew Britney at the beginning of the #FreeBritney movement were told to let the media know she was “fine”, including Britney herself (if ever asked the question). If Britney had a problem with Lance, she would obviously bring it up. They’re obviously still really good friends despite Britney fans trying to cause conflict and drama between everyone.

I guess I was looking at it more from a perspective of - would you publicly comment on something that you don't have any actual knowledge of? 

But you're right - I'm not wanting bad energy so not sure why he makes me a salty *****. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BadBunny said:

pretty sure lance lied about britney promising to see his children and never did… then britney posted a pic visiting the kids with sam…

i feel like the only trying to make drama is you. go troll some where else

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block