Lance Bass gives update on Justin Timberlake in light of 'The Woman In Me': "He will survive"

Lance is an irritant whose fifteen minutes were only extended because he's gay. With being out in showbiz no longer signifying novelty and distinction, I fear the time has finally come for girlfriend to fade to the beckoning obscurity he always deserved.

Pity the astronaut dreams never panned out, although the spared Martians are surely grateful every day.

• Haha 4
23 hours ago, Harleywood said:

This guy loves to make out as though he knows more than he does. 

I remember during early Free Britney days he was saying he was in contact with Britney and she was “fine”. Then when it came out she wasn't, he scrambled and said he had been “kept away from her for years” - yet he felt obliged to discredit the movement without ever speaking to her…

Clearly hasn't learnt that he should stop speaking on behalf of others but I guess that's what happens when you have virtually nothing of your own to speak on. 

Let us not judge. Britney visited him. We know nothing about the truth.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block