'La Femme En Moi' sold 15.000 copies in France

2 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

I'll never understand the French/Spanish urge of having to translate every single ****** title 😫

Well probably because the people who don’t speak English need to know wtf the title mean? And read the book in his own language? English is not the center of the world hun, there’s a lot of people who loves it’s own culture.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, freeoverprotected said:

Well probably because the people who don’t speak English need to know wtf the title mean? And read the book in his own language? English is not the center of the world hun, there’s a lot of people who loves it’s own culture.

calm down girl, i didn't mean that. there's many foreign countries where they dub/translate **** but they keep the original titles most of the times, ie italy. like once i was talking to some french friends about mean girls and it took them 3 years to get what film i was talking about, until we found out it was released in france with some weird french title... 

11 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

calm down girl, i didn't mean that. there's many foreign countries where they dub/translate **** but they keep the original titles most of the times, ie italy. like once i was talking to some french friends about mean girls and it took them 3 years to get what film i was talking about, until we found out it was released in france with some weird french title... 

Weird because it's in French ? What's your problem with French people reading in French in France ? YOU're weird !

Honestly I'm so sick and tired of seeng movies/series/books with english tittle here in France, I wish those companies were sued. There are laws about it but no one seems to respect them. So annoying.

21 minutes ago, Alio said:

Weird because it's in French ? What's your problem with French people reading in French in France ? YOU're weird !

Honestly I'm so sick and tired of seeng movies/series/books with english tittle here in France, I wish those companies were sued. There are laws about it but no one seems to respect them. So annoying.

not weird because it was in french, but because it was some long *** title... i think you guys are misunderstanding my point, like could you be any more sensitive?

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

not weird because it was in french, but because it was some long *** title... i think you guys are misunderstanding my point, like could you be any more sensitive?

spacer.png

Welcome to Exhale, baby ...or should I say "bienvenue sur Exhale, bébé" ! :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Agyness said:

PEOPLE.COM

Britney Spears' memoir 'The Woman in Me' sold over 1 million copies in its first week of release, Simon & Schuster said Wednesday. "I am grateful to my fans and readers around the...

“The book has been published in 26 languages/territories and is a #1 bestseller with an estimated 2.4 million copies in print globally,” the release continued. 

"The number includes pre-orders, print books, ebooks and audiobooks formats."

15,000 is not a lot but then again is France, if I’m not mistaken their media was very brutal on Britney. Especially when it comes to the one on one interview, the questions they asked was like “whaattt”!?? The only good French interview I remembered was the comedian who interview her about “crossroads” and it made her laugh; other than that I don’t recall any good interview with the French for Britney. 

1 hour ago, DollyParton said:

Girl no, read! it has sold 1 million books, not 2,4 million. :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

Gurl, I did read! The 2.4 million books is printed not sold. I was just shocked and surprised at that lol

I'm curious though... Harry sold 1.6 million with all combined formats. Britney has sold 1.1 mil with books alone as Agyness said. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading: 

8 hours ago, Agyness said:

yes without audiobook and ebook 

Be interesting to see the real total amount with all formats!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block