I'm one step closer to meeting Britney!

Sia

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I would really love to meet Britney and just give her a hug… Seriously. If someone just gave her a hug and said “I got you”, maybe things would’ve been different. I feel like she just needed a friend and someone to just LISTEN to her. Ugh. You know how you can tell someone just needs that hug? Yeah. Same.

32 minutes ago, Sia said:

Haha! Yah, apparently he’s kind of an airhead but knows how to “hustle” and work the business.

A few months ago, my work partner went to visit him in LA and when she got to his place, he was still asleep at 2pm and when she asked why he wasn’t “working” he goes “she (Britney) just pays me to party.” Then chuckled.

Also, Cade is Lynne and Britney’s messenger. Britney won’t give Lynne her number so Cade acts as their messenger. Cade stays close with the ALL of the Spears family because they would otherwise not have a way to talk to Britney.

All in all, the family dynamic is very odd and what we hear in the book is like the tip of the ice berg. It’s why Britney sometimes seems to be okay with them and other times not.

It was also Cade’s idea to finish out the Piece of Me tour in Austin, TX because they needed to have a “family meeting” and it worked out that it was just a short flight ti Louisiana from there.

What I also got from her is that Cade really is friends with Britney and cares about her, but he’s actually pretty cautious of the Spears family (including Britney) because they subjected him to a lot of stuff during the conservatorship too.

Oh wow!

Thank you for sharing this… it’s so interesting but not surprising. I don’t blame Brit for keeping her family at an arms length tbh.

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block