Britney placed a pink rose on the hardcover of 'The Woman In Me'

Cqleb

Yesterday night I told my friend we were supposed to have the rose on the heardcover because...."project rose" !!

He screamed : "Ooooh my God, so that was project Rose ?!" I said "yeah but we don't have the rose" he answered : "So it's not project Rose ? "

I was like "Bit.h, it is for Americans but not for us." :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, Alio said:

Yesterday night I told my friend we were supposed to have the rose on the heardcover because...."project rose" !!

He screamed : "Ooooh my God, so that was project Rose ?!" I said "yeah but we don't have the rose" he answered : "So it's not project Rose ? "

I was like "Bit.h, it is for Americans but not for us." :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Ugh 😩

But my cover is still cute tho

Not american here (actually am but not north american, south american here)

• Love 1

So just buying it on Amazon US doesn't mean you are getting the rose version, right?

I can already see people in the future selling these special rose editions for a high price on ebay or somewhere else.

Ps: I think Britney just launched the "(Rose Version)" brand lol.

I know it's just a rose. But it's pretty symbolic for fans.

🌹

Edited by Fita

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block