Which performance of Womanizer did you prefer? Star Academy or Bambi Awards?

Bambi award because they didn't do her dirty. 

TF1 has a history mocking Britney so having her perform there was a surprise when they announced it. They did a lot of bad jokes in 2007 about her. And when she came back in 2008 for the Star Academy performance they did a loooooooot of promo. They were talking about it non-stop. I think they even added a countdown but I'm not sure. Britney even saved the show, it was flopping really hard and the night she was on it did amazing. 

What the youtube video there doesn't show is that after the performance they did not put her microphone back on, so the host had to hand his hand microphone to her so she can answer the quick questions even if she had the headset on. It was terrible and everyone made fun of her the next morning. 

The performance itself was great even with the dress problem, she looked so good and I remember being so excited to see it on my TV ! 

i don’t really like neither tbh - completely overhyped performances by the fan base - and it’s cringy when people lose it because she moved her body 2 seconds…

not shading Britney but this performances were mediocre - I mean we know why… but I can’t just be like: omg so fierce… when we all know that if she didn’t have the career she had up to that point no one would’ve cared for this.

and the lip-synching is beyond horrible.

she did looked gorgeous for both.

Edited by super.nova
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, car said:

Tell us more! How was it in person??

It was my first time seeing her. And I was really close to her because I was on the left side of the stage, and she came close to us after the first chorus. She was 2 meters away from me, I will never forget that moment. 

Before she came on stage, everybody was screaming loud. And when she arrived and during all the performance, it was WILD.

You can’t really hear us on the video, but it was crazy. I was really surprised at how small and thin she was in real life. 

After the show, some people backstage told us that they weren’t allowed to look at her in the eyes. I didn’t really understand how Britney could be okay with that since we know how kind and down to earth she really is, but after the #FreeBritney movement, I connected the dots…

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Melina said:

After the show, some people backstage told us that they weren’t allowed to look at her in the eyes. I didn’t really understand how Britney could be okay with that since we know how kind and down to earth she really is, but after the #FreeBritney movement, I connected the dots…

It seems intentional so that she always felt like an outsider and less than human. Just me, but I think it was done as form of psychological control.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Melina said:

It was my first time seeing her. And I was really close to her because I was on the left side of the stage, and she came close to us after the first chorus. She was 2 meters away from me, I will never forget that moment. 

Before she came on stage, everybody was screaming loud. And when she arrived and during all the performance, it was WILD.

You can’t really hear us on the video, but it was crazy. I was really surprised at how small and thin she was in real life. 

That’s so cool! Did the performance seem energetic and bitney Esque?? I thought on TV it was good but I still missed some of the peak Britney… but I feel like in person it’s always better 

In Star Academy she seems a little more ''confident'' but I have a special affection for her performance at the Bambi Awards. You can see so much nervousness in Bambi and her face is so tender at the end, almost visibly excited, that it makes me really want to hug her. That is normal since he returned after VMA 07 and the start of guardianship, only a few months passed.

The acting performance was better in Star Academy but in Bambi it excites me. They are not the best performances of his career but we know where he came from and where the story was going. This great little woman did everything quite well for everything she had behind her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block