Sam Sighting in Austin, TX!

Sia

19 hours ago, Sia said:

Haha! He actually had nice cologne on. First saw him eating a bagel sandwich at a cafe, took a picture then went up to him and was like “you’re Sam right?” He just smiled and said “yes” in this super deep voice.

Continue of your story- I told him "You want to become a famous actor, don't you?" He said "Yes". I said him-tiffany-pollard.gif

25 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Scam is definitely as fake as a person that attempted to impersonate mods. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I feel sorry for such people. Although I had almost done something like this in the past, I had the conscience not to do that. I'm also sorry that some people point at others and judge them for things they did themselves and pretend they didn't do it :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

1 hour ago, Whitney Houston said:

I feel sorry for such people. Although I had almost done something like this in the past, I had the conscience not to do that. I'm also sorry that some people point at others and judge them for things they did themselves and pretend they didn't do it :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

It’s a good thing your conscience stopped you or you’d be on your way to jail with Abdul! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block