Britney writes in new book that Justin Timberlake strummed his guitar after she got an abrtn.: he “thought maybe music would help"

honestly its disgusting. A woman gets pregant and wants to keep the child but you don't wanna man up. you're a freaking pu55y . yeah she could have technically kept it, but the pressure he put on her and the fact that he would most likely be mad would not have been good for their relationship.  

think of it this way: you're a famous star and found out you're pregnant but the guy doesn't want to be father. Obviously he'll be mad you kept and NOW he KNOWS he has to take responsibility b/c the press will eat him up if he doesn't. so you could either make yourself happy and keep the baby and be a single mother all the while knowing your guy doesn't want the baby and the media is will scrutinize him if he doesn't take responsibility so now he's FORCED too OR you could just end the pregnancy but you'll regret it 

Edited by queenofhearts
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Melina said:

I think Britney made him a better person, and Britney felt more protected and happier with him around her. 

You do not make shatty people better if they do not want to. Britney was young and vulnerable with a horrible family dynamic and she thought he protected her. He was a cheater and remains a cheater. Britney did not male him better. He was and is the same ahole

• Like 1
22 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Beyond unhinged, he doesn't want to be a father, and he was in favor of terminating the pregnancy only to pull out the guitar and play while Britney sobs on the bathroom floor and he cheated on her and went on that smear campaign.

JT is a mess we all thought Kevin and Scam were bad we can add JT in there with them. 

The only thing that saved him then was Britney's silence, the PR machine of his label, and his popularity. Kevin didn't have that at all, just his lawyer and dirt on Team Con. With Sam, staying quiet (there are a few statements actually attributed to him/his side) has benefitted him.

23 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Beyond unhinged, he doesn't want to be a father, and he was in favor of terminating the pregnancy only to pull out the guitar and play while Britney sobs on the bathroom floor and he cheated on her and went on that smear campaign.

JT is a mess we all thought Kevin and Scam were bad we can add JT in there with them. 

Jt was there all along. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

He was but not at the levels he is now.

In my book, he was, always has been. His behavior was public bullying while playing coy. Same old "it is my relationship so I can share my story" bull. He built his fake victim persona by exploiting his ex. Now, we could also say it about a certain woman who bashes all her exes and made a carreer out of it. But that is another story. 

Edited by Bigno

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block