Former Radio Host CANCELS Justin Timberlake - He promised to exchange s** stories about Britney for 'extra spins' of his music

For me, this is way worse and problematic than not wanting to be a young father. And how he did this so many times is so disappointing again. And maybe he has apologized for his previous behaviors towards other artists, but honestly doing all this nasty stuff and simply apologizing does not make it ok. At least for me. But again, I guess Britney has forgiven him amd moved on... but what he did was shiitty..

• Love 1
  • Like 1

We already knew that. 
Remember this radio interview where the host asked him « Did you *beep* Britney Spears? » ? Well that’s the radio interview this host is talking about.

I listened to the whole interview once, and they were asking him « Did you lick the coo**** of Britney Spears? », and they were promising him spins of his songs in exchange.

He hesistates for several minutes, and at one point he said « OK I did it !». 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, humstarr said:

Lol what? I thought that was don lemon 

Spoiler

What Justin Timberlake/ Britney Spears story is too vulgar even to make it as a Gatecrasher blind item?" asks gossip Ben Widdicombe in today's New York Daily News.

The nugget, in this week's edition of Rolling Stone, is as foul as advertised: In a 2003 interview with W, Spears finally admitted that she and the former N'Sync star slept together—but only after waiting two years. Not quite. A year into the relationship, says Spears' choreographer Darrin Henson, Timberlake came back to the tour bus after a romp with Spears with a curious request: "Dude, smell my fingers," Henson claims Timberlake asked him. "Just slept with her that night."

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block