You can now pick up Britney-inspired ‘90s Pop Star Costume’ across all Party City stores nationwide!

• Super Mods
49 minutes ago, BadBunny said:
WWW.PARTYCITY.COM

Revive your favorite 90s pop star one more time! Inspired by the iconic concert tour, this costume features a pink tube top and...

How cute is this! You can now pick up this costume titled ‘90s pop star’ at Party City in reference to Britney’s iconic tour outfit from the Baby One More Time Tour! I saw this costume on TikTok and had to share.

spacer.png
@princessmimi 

OMG I LOVE THIS! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Its so my aesthetic! :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Although im actually dressing up as a school girl like Britney this year for Halloween!

However I might actually wear this in the future!

• Love 4
WWW.DOLLSKILL.COM

Dolls Kill is an online boutique featuring a rebellious spirit and attitude, mixed with a bit of punk rock, goth, glam and festival fashion...

Found these Cute Britney Costumes too, they got a few different ones to choose from.. BOMT Tour, Baby School outfit, S4U Fuchsia outfit & VMA Snake 2001, and the Toxic Flight attendant too!  And a couple are also available in Plus sizing too, they’re all really detailed!!  :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:   :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

Edited by MissSpearsSaysSo
  • Love 4
  • Super Mods
19 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:
WWW.DOLLSKILL.COM

Dolls Kill is an online boutique featuring a rebellious spirit and attitude, mixed with a bit of punk rock, goth, glam and festival fashion...

Found these Cute Britney Costumes too, they got a few different ones to choose from.. BOMT Tour, Baby School outfit, S4U Fuchsia outfit & VMA Snake 2001, and the Toxic Flight attendant too!  And a couple are also available in Plus sizing too, they’re all really detailed!!  :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:   :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

OMG I love these! :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:
Maybe I will go as the Toxic Flight Attendant next year :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

• Love 2
5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

OMG I LOVE THIS! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Its so my aesthetic! :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Although im actually dressing up as a school girl like Britney this year for Halloween!

However I might actually wear this in the future!

Love it! And yes, when I saw this costume it screamed princessmimi. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: But hey, if you end up going to two Halloween parties or something, maybe you can dress up as both. It’s only $40 which seems like such a steal. :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
18 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

On a side note, I love how ‘90s pop star’ is automatically associated with Britney. Now that’s impact. :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Exactly! THIS is what Britney should capatalize on cause nostalgia is a BIG money maker!

Why else do you think NSYNC FINALLY reunited after 20 yrs?

And why lots of old groups and singers from the past still tour?

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
21 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Love it! And yes, when I saw this costume it screamed princessmimi. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: But hey, if you end up going to two Halloween parties or something, maybe you can dress up as both. It’s only $40 which seems like such a steal. :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Maybe so lol.

Although I don't have enough for that costume cause my school girl costume cost $60 at a Halloween Store  :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
  • 6 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block