Britney shares new videos on Instagram

---

13 hours ago, nwonder said:

They kinda look like green screen as it looks there’s a  faint glow behind her (which is not a big deal If it is - she probably has better lighting inside) but idk.

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

There's a glow behind her because of that huge glowing thing in the sky behind her...

The sun.

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, Benjamyn said:

There's a glow behind her because of that huge glowing thing in the sky behind her...

The sun.

6 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: don't start, you're too cute to be acting this way

Ha ha I swear I didn’t mean it in a shady or conspiracy way.

Like she might just prefer the lighting inside

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Edited by nwonder
  • 4 weeks later...

Off the topic . There is a user on yahoo Gunnar is his name. Seen him for a few years always spinning negative false comments on Britney in yahoo. Todays was about her driving . He included her running over a paparazzis foot. So many cons are in the mix. I screen shot this post but yahoo saves all . Yahoo now writes mainly negative posts  on her only. Its false information . I brought up the video was edited and the real story is Tristar steeling hundred of millions . Lou Taylor I mentioned . The real criminal. Gunnar I would post his junk if I knew how to add a photo from my phone. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block