Leaked family drama involving Lou Taylor, Tatum, Jacob, Lynne Spears, Serenity and Bryan

For anyone who is interested on finding out more about Jacob Diamond.. If you have Facebook, type in “Jacob patrick Diamond Katz” and search by posts. Something will come up from someone named “Dylan Edner” Aug 15, 2021. After reading through those comments, it is worth checking out Dylan Edner’s profile. Scrolling through, you will find many mentions of Jacobs numerous arrests, and community discussions. He tagged Tatum solis in some of them. Most alarming were screen shots he posted from 2014 from a West Hollywood  discussion board regarding Jacob. Britney is referenced. ‘Sammy” is mentioned, though there is no way to know if it’s Sam Asghari. I took some screen shots but they aren’t very clear, since they are screen shots of screen shots he posted. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Elanarey said:

For anyone who is interested on finding out more about Jacob Diamond.. If you have Facebook, type in “Jacob patrick Diamond Katz” and search by posts. Something will come up from someone named “Dylan Edner” Aug 15, 2021. After reading through those comments, it is worth checking out Dylan Edner’s profile. Scrolling through, you will find many mentions of Jacobs numerous arrests, and community discussions. He tagged Tatum solis in some of them. Most alarming were screen shots he posted from 2014 from a West Hollywood  discussion board regarding Jacob. Britney is referenced. ‘Sammy” is mentioned, though there is no way to know if it’s Sam Asghari. I took some screen shots but they aren’t very clear, since they are screen shots of screen shots he posted. 

Ok I went down the rabbit whole and read the posts with the numerous lawsuits people have against Jacob. Here’s the amusing part: Tatum knew about his scams for at least a year. She was tagged in a lot of those posts with screenshots of official documentation regarding the lawsuits. So my theory is that Lynne’s clan was willing to keep one eye closed as long as the money and the gifts kept coming! The dynamics inside the Spears family are dark and fascinating at the same time.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Ugh. He seems like a piece of work. 

thank you for that info. I checked this guys insta out a few years ago and he seemed the desperate type...desperate to make it in hollywood. What strikes me as weird though is how jansen and them have been friends with him for years and didn't know how unhinged he was.?He even made a comment on one of his posts about the "dinner" and said he and jansen talked all the time and it would make their husbands jealous and said jansen's husband wasn't a very good husband. Who reveals that kinda info? Even if I had a fall out with a friend, I would NEVER stoop to such a low level and insult their husband. This is guy is unhinged.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Elanarey said:

Crazy 

:omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

I said this another thread but he gives me Tiger King vibes 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

thank you for that info. I checked this guys insta out a few years ago and he seemed the desperate type...desperate to make it in hollywood. What strikes me as weird though is how jansen and them have been friends with him for years and didn't know how unhinged he was.?He even made a comment on one of his posts about the "dinner" and said he and jansen talked all the time and it would make their husbands jealous and said jansen's husband wasn't a very good husband. Who reveals that kinda info? Even if I had a fall out with a friend, I would NEVER stoop to such a low level and insult their husband. This is guy is unhinged.

If you check the fb posts accusing him of scams, you’ll see that Tatum was tagged a year ago in several posts that had screenshots of the official documentation for numerous lawsuits against Jacob. They been knew for a year.

2 hours ago, EduardoFoster said:

If you check the fb posts accusing him of scams, you’ll see that Tatum was tagged a year ago in several posts that had screenshots of the official documentation for numerous lawsuits against Jacob. They been knew for a year.

Yeah I saw that!! and some one how went to high school with him said he was always stealing things at walmart. Why the heck are they friends with this creep?!!

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

@DiamondCircus He just read Lynn for filth on his IG about how she was able to get a lawyer in 24hrs but couldn't get one in 13 years for Britney...  Shocked Surprised GIF

He definitely is reading this thread :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Well, he’s telling the truth about Lynne. 
The comments … apparently some people still asking “Where’s Britney?”. They aren’t sure if Britney is alive.🫤 Yeah, she’s alive. But the other question of whether she’s being silenced or controlled to some extent, well I definitely understand the speculation about that.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

What made this dude spill the tea all of the sudden?

Apparently Jansens daughter asked him about his husband and then started yelling at him that God hates gay people. Not saying this didn’t happen but if it did it makes zero sense because Jansen was BFF with Jacob so if the gay thing was that big of a deal to her then how did it just now come up after all these years? Idk. He did say he thought Jansen was embarrassed by all of it and that it was really her husband behind the whole thing bc the husband was jealous of him being besties with Jansen. 

there are Facebook posts out there claiming this guy steals keurig coffeemakers and shoplifts and resells stuff. Or that he owes contractors $800, etc. but if you look at the birthday party he had for himself..he was spending THOUSANDS on Lynne, Jansen, tatum..you don’t get that money from selling stolen coffeemakers do you?! Idk. 
Really telling that Laura Lynne stayed out of all this. Of course Lynne is her aunt so maybe she didn’t want to be that close to a mom figure…not sure I’d drink and party with my aunt either.

my main question is — how did Jacob get in Jansen and Lynne’s circle??? He’s critical of fans who weasel their way in…so…how is he different?? 

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, hmatlo3 said:

Apparently Jansens daughter asked him about his husband and then started yelling at him that God hates gay people. Not saying this didn’t happen but if it did it makes zero sense because Jansen was BFF with Jacob so if the gay thing was that big of a deal to her then how did it just now come up after all these years? Idk. He did say he thought Jansen was embarrassed by all of it and that it was really her husband behind the whole thing bc the husband was jealous of him being besties with Jansen. 

there are Facebook posts out there claiming this guy steals keurig coffeemakers and shoplifts and resells stuff. Or that he owes contractors $800, etc. but if you look at the birthday party he had for himself..he was spending THOUSANDS on Lynne, Jansen, tatum..you don’t get that money from selling stolen coffeemakers do you?! Idk. 
Really telling that Laura Lynne stayed out of all this. Of course Lynne is her aunt so maybe she didn’t want to be that close to a mom figure…not sure I’d drink and party with my aunt either.

my main question is — how did Jacob get in Jansen and Lynne’s circle??? He’s critical of fans who weasel their way in…so…how is he different?? 

I think were only getting bits and pieces. 

24 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

I think were only getting bits and pieces. 

Oh definitely. I really expected Jansen and her husband to say something or defend themselves but they didn’t, even when he publicly posted their phone numbers. 
he said they accused him of “explaining *******uality” to their daughter. I don’t think it is that far fetched to think that he probably did try to help her understand. He said as soon as the daughter started yelling he went to get Jansen. Maybe he did, maybe he didn’t. Jansen and her husband were smart not to escalate things. 
it is very telling that Lynne had a lawyer on Jacob so quickly but couldn’t do anything for Britney. The messages Britney posted between her and Jansen last year had Britney asking for Donna Edwards’s (Louisiana governor’s wife) phone number and Jansen said she had texted Donna and got an out of office reply and didn’t know anyone else who would know the governor’s number. But Lynne was/is friends with the governor and his wife…so that seemed odd to me. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.