Leaked family drama involving Lou Taylor, Tatum, Jacob, Lynne Spears, Serenity and Bryan

9 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

DiamondCircus, I saw that Jacob posted that account was run by Tatum. Would Tatum really be that protective of Britney as the account shows? I think Jacob is not a reliable narrator, and his statement is his opinion not part of the other gossip.

That IG account has posted a story stating they aren’t Tatum, they actually hate her and had beef with her in the past. 

• Like 4
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Thank you and I'm tired of trying to update everyone that's refusing to read in here how many summaries are you and I going to have to give in this thread?

lol

Exactly, I'm sorry but it's exhausting having to fill members in lol! It's like if you care you can take the time to read a couple of pages back... You and I were kind enough to give a clear and concise update on what's been happening :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 4
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Exactly, I'm sorry but it's exhausting having to fill members in lol! It's like if you care you can take the time to read a couple of pages back... You and I were kind enough to give a clear and concise update on what's been happening :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

I thought I was in the twilight zone yesterday with users coming in asking for receipts and what's going on when they were throughout the entire thread.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

We took the time again today to give a summary and people still don't know what the deal is. Not to mention users grabbing stuff from this thread and creating other threads off this one when all the info is already in here. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I thought I was in the twilight zone yesterday with users coming in asking for receipts and what's going on when they were throughout the entire thread.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

We took the time again today to give a summary and people still don't know what the deal is. Not to mention users grabbing stuff from this thread and creating other threads off this one when all the info is already in here. 

I 100% get you! Users grabbing stuff and making new topics adds to the confusion... 

This is literally me right now with everything going on! Lmao 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Me too that thread about the shirt and scarf was posted out of context and users think Jacob posted that today as in this just happened lol.

Exactly! I love the user she normally gives a lot of good info but this time it's just added to the confusion. You even asked for the thread to be merged but it hasn't... Mods please help :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Me too that thread about the shirt and scarf was posted out of context and users think Jacob posted that today as in this just happened lol.

Well but in their defence this video needed its own thread because we clearly reached a new level with Lynne's behavior here. I mean ... :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daredevil said:

LOL LOL LOL

active on Britney forum on daily basis

but yeah you don't care

1 hour ago, Daredevil said:

Honestly, you're the only one delulu here.

Look at the facts I don't wonder why B hates people and keeps away from them. She can comment on WHOEVER she wants and WHENEVER she wants and you can just take a hike and keep commenting here on Exhale on daily basis, even though you say you're not obsessed with Britney lol

It’s always people of your kind who divert the topic to personal attacks or something off topic rather than actually forming a rebuttal. Typical.

Who are you going to accuse me of being next? 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 4
28 minutes ago, Alio said:

I swear this is actually shocking, I can't with these people.

And that other video with Walk on by playing and people walking around with Lynne's book and Heart to heart as a gift on the table.

:wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

It's the whole thing for me, the way they all behave, the short wig and not that I want to judge cuz I have a weird name too but, Tatum and Jensen, are these even real names. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Worst part is the gift was for the lady who started the rumor that Brit was on m3th

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Applejack said:

Great point about Kane

And Vicky T thought it was Cade, right?

An example of havoc created by a plant

Yes, the lady gossipers discussed the firing. According to them, VickyT thought it was Cade because he was not nice to her. They told her that the business manager was Kane. They don't use Vicky's name in the screen shot, but it is clear from the context they are talking about her. 

My issue with the gossip ladies is: How would they know it was Kade? How much gossip is floating around behind Britney's back? I picked up on the Kade mention because many of us wondered who had hired the former m*** dealer. I believe that those m*** rumors were started on purpose with KFed's full participation. 

Lots of people are afraid of Britney's book! 

• Love 5
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Yes, the lady gossipers discussed the firing. According to them, VickyT thought it was Cade because he was not nice to her. They told her that the business manager was Kane. They don't use Vicky's name in the screen shot, but it is clear from the context they are talking about her. 

My issue with the gossip ladies is: How would they know it was Kade? How much gossip is floating around behind Britney's back? I picked up on the Kade mention because many of us wondered who had hired the former m*** dealer. I believe that those m*** rumors were started on purpose with KFed's full participation. 

Lots of people are afraid of Britney's book! 

It's Tri Star's PR machine

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.