Leaked family drama involving Lou Taylor, Tatum, Jacob, Lynne Spears, Serenity and Bryan

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Hamelia said:

I was confused as well. It's easier to read on Jacob's IG. He was friends with the Louisiana crowd around Lynne. After a recent falling out, he posts bits and pieces of online group and private conversations on his IG. 

One take I had: Lynne recognizes Lou as criminal. Lynne thinks that Britney is mentally ill.

Lol that *****. She recognizes Lou as criminal and did absolutely nothing to help her daughter, disgrace.

And since when is your millionaire daughter not wanting to support you a mental illness? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, Alio said:

So this man is now saying that Jason Alexander immediately called him yesterday and they talked for 2 hours, I'm sorry but does that mean that all Jason does all day is following what's going on in Britney's world ??  This guy is scary and dangerous. And yes I know that's what we do aswell but we're not the ones breaking into her home during her wedding. That's insane.

Aslo, Lynne why are you giving clothes Britney wore and proudly let people smell the clothes ? What is wrong with you ? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: That was weird !!!!! :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Of course he does. 

• Like 1

Jacob is starting to play the victim in his latest story posts, he goes on to accuse Jansen's husband of threatening to kick his booty for being gay.

He said Lynne was going around gossiping asking if people heard what happened at Jansen's birthday with Jacob and that Tatum said it's too much negativity and she can't talk to him anymore.

Jacob said Jansen texted him saying he plays the victim and Lynne was accusing him of doing things.

Bottomline all these secrets would still be secrets if the friendship didn't end, this guy is just as toxic as the women he's bashing in his past friendship circle.

He's giving one side and refuses to say the question he answered and asked, and refuses to give context.

• Love 1
  • Like 8

Okay, here is some more tea from Jacob's instagram video. Will try and summarise but I don't really get it myself:orangu_orangutan_ape:....

Real Housewives Tea GIF

The beginning of the relationship downfall between Jasen (the short-haired woman. We've seen pictures of her in B's bathroom at Serenity and she's another Britney superfan), Lynn and Jacob (the one who got kicked out and taking these screenshots!) at Jasen's birthday. Where Jacob invited the HouseinHabitat wench and her photographer. He won't say exactly what happened. But in the previous video he claimed that Lynn and Jasen weren't very happy that she was there!

Wendy Williams Tea GIF

He goes on to compare the evening to a feeling of 'sinking of the titanic' and a 'slow motion car wreck'. Jessica (house in habit wench) knows what went down as she was witness.. My guess is this might be included in her new expose? (Not sure why he even invited her?)

Jacob asked things he shouldn't off. He's not ready to talk about it (lol) 

Jensen's husband threatened to beat him up over him being gay?? (i'm so confused! lmao)

Brynn (no idea who she is) is apparently texting Britney and giving her problems??

Tea Time Omg GIF

That's all I could gather... Sorry if it doesn't make total sense! I don't totally understand what is happening but that's what I could gather from his story!

It basically looks like he's having a full on meltdown because he's no longer in the circle so he's showing everything and mentioning it ALL! 

Real Housewives GIF by Jason Clarke

You can watch his story here. https://www.instagram.com/jacobdiamondofficial/?hl=en 

It's his most recent one!

• Love 4
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Okay, here is some more tea from Jacob's instagram video. Will try and summarise but I don't really get it myself:orangu_orangutan_ape:....

Real Housewives Tea GIF

The beginning of the relationship downfall between Jasen (the short-haired woman. We've seen pictures of her in B's bathroom at Serenity and she's another Britney superfan), Lynn and Jacob (the one who got kicked out and taking these screenshots!) at Jasen's birthday. Where Jacob invited the HouseinHabitat wench and her photographer. He won't say exactly what happened. But in the previous video he claimed that Lynn and Jasen weren't very happy that she was there!

Wendy Williams Tea GIF

He goes on to compare the evening to a feeling of 'sinking of the titanic' and a 'slow motion car wreck'. Jessica (house in habit wench) knows what went down as she was witness.. My guess is this might be included in her new expose? (Not sure why he even invited her?)

Jensen's husband threatened to beat him up over him being gay?? (i'm so confused! lmao)

Brynn (no idea who she is) is apparently texting Britney and giving her problems??

Tea Time Omg GIF

That's all I could gather... Sorry if it doesn't make total sense! I don't totally understand what is happening but that's what I could gather from his story!

It basically looks like he's having a full on meltdown because he's no longer in the circle so he's showing everything and mentioning it ALL! 

You can watch his story here. https://www.instagram.com/jacobdiamondofficial/?hl=en 

So this person is having a meltdown because he got a toot from Lynne after leaching his/her way into their life? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Real Housewives Tea GIF

Wendy Williams Tea GIF

Tea Time Omg GIF

I said something very similar to your comment sounds like we got the same vibes, he's playing the victim he was booted out of the circle.

He doesn't care about Britney, he cares more about having access to Serenity, Lynne and all the Britney stuff he could get in my opinion. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.