You can use Bing to create AI-generated photos of Britney (OP updated with best entries)

14 minutes ago, Body ache said:

You should make these with the guys trying to light her cigarette all at once.

I made a one like that in 1950's style on the last page, but the AI doesn't always get it right and sometimes makes it so that guys are offering her cigarettes instead of lighting them or they have fingers missing :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, PrinceAli89 said:

I wanna make one but it keeps saying the content is blocked. How are you guys doing it? :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

1 hour ago, Beachy said:

It wouldn’t let me. It said the prompt was blocked. So I tried just her name with no other words and it still says blocked. :( might just be on mine.

these are so cute!

Her name is blocked so you have to just write "Britney" or something like "Britney S", "Brit Spears", "Britney Jean" etc

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.