Britney talks about her book in new video: I'm putting the finishing touches on it!

1 hour ago, ferref118 said:

This is prob an old video her team requested her to film to promote the upcoming book hence why she’s saying finishing up the final touches when in reality the book has already been printed atm so that statement doesn’t make sense. Oh well…can’t wait to read it tho!

Old as in when?

• Like 1

Maybe I need to be delusional to hear her voice sounding normal and her sounding confident and clear? All I hear is a shakey mess & sounds like she’s on something she also looks all sweaty. Why wouldn’t a book with this big of a budget have professionally filmed promos and not just her standing on a plane looking disheveled 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Kyky said:

Maybe I need to be delusional to hear her voice sounding normal and her sounding confident and clear? All I hear is a shakey mess & sounds like she’s on something she also looks all sweaty. Why wouldn’t a book with this big of a budget have professionally filmed promos and not just her standing on a plane looking disheveled 

:sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

7 minutes ago, Kyky said:

Gambling Victoria, is that you? She sounds fine and you seem pathetic and personally bitter. 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Kyky said:

Also I love how she’s trying so hard to be relatable, like this was the easiest line to say and she comes off as stiff and unlikeable. That thing she is doing at the end like what is that. Now if only she had a team of people to help her. Such a bizzare and sad case. I’m friends with the general public and none of them are checking for this book they are so over her antics. 

I have several GP friend cannot wait for the tea from her book… your GP friends suck lol

13 hours ago, princessmimi said:

She seems fine here.

I just wonder which is the real Britney: the one that is in this video or the one that makes videos of her controversial behavior she's been having for the past year and half? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I don’t really recall it being much different prior to the conservatorship being dissolved. People were constantly worried about her appearance and her Instagram, and then the deposition happened. I believe Britney just is who she is. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.