Britney on Insta: Dancing With Fake Knives At Parties, Shades Mom Lynne Spears

3 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Thank you. It’s really such a breath of fresh air when users here know how to apply common sense and be indifferent to a situation. Meanwhile these users will continue to enable Britney and verbally attack anyone who questions her judgement.

Unfortunately I can’t type what I’d really like to say but I could care less what the 10 crazies on Exhale think. I’m sporting my opinion which is very objective from a fan POV and if you challenge me good luck. There’s no supporting the crazy stuff. Period. I can separate my love of her as a pop star/music from her personal life and it’s clear from her IG and news whenever she goes out that there’s ALWAYS a problem. It’s not me sending hate, it’s me caring because I don’t support Britney like this and know she’s so much more. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Unfortunately I can’t type what I’d really like to say but I could care less what the 10 crazies on Exhale think. I’m sporting my opinion which is very objective from a fan POV and if you challenge me good luck. There’s no supporting the crazy stuff. Period. I can separate my love of her as a pop star/music from her personal life and it’s clear from her IG and news whenever she goes out that there’s ALWAYS a problem. It’s not me sending hate, it’s me caring because I don’t support Britney like this and know she’s so much more. 

Preach. Unfortunately we will have to deal with these 10 crazies until their ship sails. Everything is coming to light and many are finally able to take their fan lenses off yet some still refuse or stay in denial. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Preach. Unfortunately we will have to deal with these 10 crazies until their ship sails. Everything is coming to light and many are finally able to take their fan lenses off yet some still refuse or stay in denial. 

Well let them. Those ten crazies most likely have odd lifestyles or aren’t old enough to understand the complexity of the situation. Sometimes I wonder if I’m wasting time arguing with kids. Ya never know! 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Well let them. Those ten crazies most likely have odd lifestyles or aren’t old enough to understand the complexity of the situation. Sometimes I wonder if I’m wasting time arguing with kids. Ya never know! 

The irony is they’re probably closer to Britney’s age. That or they just haven’t grown up and do in fact lead odd or biased lifestyles with hardly any logic. The definition of when being a “stan” is taken too far.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 2

If she is bored then I don't get why she wouldn't go out more and do new activities, get new hobbies or something. Does she still paint? I mean even when she travels it seems like she's going to the same places, Hawaii and Mexico. Except for her one trip to England where she met Taron Egerton. She could go to any place in the world and make new experiences but she's almost always in L.A. I think that's just too much of a toxic place for her. She should relocate to New York, London or some other place and start fresh.

1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

The irony is they’re probably closer to Britney’s age. That or they just haven’t grown up and do in fact lead odd or biased lifestyles with hardly any logic. 

Not my problem lol. I’m 32 and grew up with Britney since the age of 8. BOMT was the first song and video I fell in love with. Prior to that I liked songs but nothing had an impact on me. She means a lot to me but as a grown man I’m not cool with a lot of it. Never mind the amount of hardships I’ve personally had like watching my own Mom die at 18. We all go through stuff and will eventually because life is ups and downs. It’s never what happens to you it’s how you handle it. In her case years later and after so much love and support most don’t get it’s absurd at this point. Her highs and lows are equally important. I appreciate you and I hope the rest mature. 

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Did I ever say she needed a conservatorship though? No. Stop making stuff up. Britney was obviously very mentally distressed and was going through severe postpartum depression after a tumultuous divorce in 2006/07. She absolutely did need guidance and help because those nights of her being sleepless for 72 hours and being admitted into the hospital were no fun. Again, you guys want to continue painting Lynne as the bad guy when she was just a schoolteacher from Louisiana who never even envisioned that Britney would become as massive as she did. And ahh yes! Because I’m going to take the word of an IG caption. The same platform she used today to lie to the world that some kitchen knives were fake when they were in fact real. Some of you still don’t believe, understand and/or realize that Britney is a compulsive liar and I don’t know what else it’s going to take for you to grasp that. You also don’t know Britney nor Lynne but you sure do have a lot of hate and such a weird grudge in your heart over a literal stranger. Also, that “$600 million” was funded to Lou, her clients and TriStar so point fingers at them instead of Lynne. 

Ok I’m done responding to you. You’ve provided me enough proof of who you are that I’m not entertaining this anymore. Have a great night! I hope you had a good time on DWTS tonight.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Not my problem lol. I’m 32 and grew up with Britney since the age of 8. BOMT was the first song and video I fell in love with. Prior to that I liked songs but nothing had an impact on me. She means a lot to me but as a grown man I’m not cool with a lot of it. Never mind the amount of hardships I’ve personally had like watching my own Mom die at 18. We all go through stuff and will eventually because life is ups and downs. It’s never what happens to you it’s how you handle it. In her case years later and after so much love and support most don’t get it’s absurd at this point. Her highs and lows are equally important. I appreciate you and I hope the rest mature. 

Beautiful response and incredible perspective. Hardship gives you a lot of introspect, as long as you keep an open mind and learn to be understanding. I’m 26 (turning 27 soon) and I always felt wise beyond my years. Sending you lots of love. ❤️🌹

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

I remember you mentioning your mom a while back, may she rest in peace.

Britney got a lot of love and support from her fans, but we aren’t in her life. Her family was and they ultimately failed her. Her support system never really was one in the first place. She has no trust in medical professionals because of what’s happened to her over the years. I just think that she deserves patience. Not mindless praise of course, but patience 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

I remember you mentioning your mom a while back, may she rest in peace.

Britney got a lot of love and support from her fans, but we aren’t in her life. Her family was and they ultimately failed her. Her support system never really was one in the first place. She has no trust in medical professionals because of what’s happened to her over the years. I just think that she deserves patience. Not mindless praise of course, but patience 

Thank you and good memory. That’s impressive and very kind. I’m not a victim by any means but it was hard and up there on hardships in my life. I have patience and loads of love and support for Brit but I see such a massive decline. I know she needs to heal but blaming her fans, posting odd behavior, going out and either getting drunk enough that Sam leaves and fans think she’s having a mental breakdown, being hit by an athlete, divorce, family drama, mocking God, constantly stripping down, the chaotic captions with a million emojis, the same dance videos, the vulgar statements like wanting to spit in peoples faces, the unkept hair that’s literally almost never brushed with tracks showing, the knives, the public ridicule on her teenage kids, the constant hate on Selena Gomez, the odd wedding, the many odd random moments in videos like when she screamed to Sam to GO AWAY! On the boat, releasing a book with zero effort to support it, all of it has been nonstop for years now and only getting worse. We never get to see a “normal” side of her and if that’s who she is then I’m sorry she needs help. It’s not hate. It’s truth. It’s nonstop and it’s always something. I’m scared to think what’s next. I hate seeing her this way. Being patient and taking a stand are different. I want her to heal but I see no effort in her caring about that. 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Beautiful response and incredible perspective. Hardship gives you a lot of introspect, as long as you keep an open mind and learn to be understanding. I’m 26 (turning 27 soon) and I always felt wise beyond my years. Sending you lots of love. ❤️🌹

Never ever change that open mind. Stay wise and keep growing. Humans are very complicated animals but that wisdom is a gift. Use it in your brightest and darkest days! ❤️

• Love 1
4 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

But Britney didn’t need a conservatorship to strip her of her basic human rights and for everyone else to drain her of her hard earned fortune to get help. Britney is NOT mentally impaired that she needs someone watching over her to make sure she takes care of herself. You talk about leeches being in Britney’s life before the con, then explain to me where that $600 million went? It just didn’t disappear out of thin air! Britney even wrote on an Instagram caption that her mom orchestrated the con by setting her up to get put in a 50/51 hold. Those are her words. 

How am I supposed to believe someone who lied and painted Britney as a mentally unwell person and knew abuse was going on but never did anything about it except take money? Then on top of it, when she did help Britney get out of it, she wanted Britney to pay her lawyer fees? Like, she should’ve done that for free because Britney is her daughter and after not being there for her for years, it was the least she could’ve done.

You need to pull yourself out of 2007 and focus on how this woman can take steps forward and be healthy TODAY.  And here’s a hint, obsessing and endlessly complaining about the past isn’t a path towards healthiness.  Yes SHE needs to process her past and finds ways to move forward as an adult woman living with trauma.  But her twacked out fans spreading rumors and harping on gossip from 2007 isn’t helping.  

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.