Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

14 minutes ago, Estrella said:

Oh please not even Amanda Bynes was instutionalized without her consent ,even though she was found disoriented on the street, she was the one who called the hospital to be received help. I think some of you are wishing this happens to Britney, to be in a hospital and "perform" again medicated. If Britney wants help, she will ask for it.

So you'd rather wait until she's found naked and disoriented on the street like Amanda? Weird thinking! I'd rather she gets help/guidance before it's too late, but sometimes people cannot see they need help until they do  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 1

Her mental health is probably not at its best rn and I’m sure that’s clouded her decision making. With that being said, I think she impulsively posted this but I don’t think she truly realizes how negatively this could impact her in many many many other ways outside of the media just talking **** about her 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, willys said:

Exactly. Everytime Britney post those stuff they must laught hard and celebrate. They love that Britney herself is destroying her reputation and credibility. This is why they still living their best life out there not giving a damn about what they did to her.

It’s so unfair cause she is most likely like this BECAUSE of what they’ve done to her and they’re just getting away with it. 

I don’t get it. She’s angry and she wants people to pay, but the general public won’t believe a word she says in the book. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Stop worrying about what other people think of what you say. We're all not going to agree with each other

1 hour ago, dulcaewm said:

The other two posters were wrong, didn’t mean to single you out. It just makes me sad to see on here

Thanks both, I shouldn’t have said what I said. My jokes come off badly on here, and everywhere else I make them actually, come to think of it! 

This is the perfect metafor for her life! She want to live her life, without the enormous danger and the pain that cuts through her when people stab her. She want to live her life, but instead it's like dancing with knives... I love how she shows it - it's art and poetry at it's best! This IS sanity - not crazy at all, this is spot on!

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

It's time for people & the devils to understand!

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Daredevil said:

might be trolling but honestly, what is the point now? it has been 2 years she keeps doing this..

remember eating the cake off the floor and rubbing it all over her face?

remember putting the lighter to her tongue?

Like wtf what is the point of these? what is she trying to prove?

How long will this continue?Scaring Season 2 GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Hlavně buď v klidu, už tady řeklo dost lidí dost bizarních věci. Užívá si toho že si může dělat co chce, chápu ji moc dobře. Užívá si té bezmoci že může dělat doma hlouposti a její rodina je bezzubá při pohledu na to protože ji nemají "v péči". Psi jsou v pohodě a byli daleko od ní a ona je viděla během jejich otáček :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

1 minute ago, Daredevil said:

might be trolling but honestly, what is the point now? it has been 2 years she keeps doing this..

remember eating the cake off the floor and rubbing it all over her face?

remember putting the lighter to her tongue?

Like wtf what is the point of these? what is she trying to prove?

How long will this continue?Scaring Season 2 GIF by Amazon Prime Video

I mean what is the point of Madonna, being 64 years old, tweaking in her videos and posting weird stuff on her gram?

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.