Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

I ran in this thread thinking something big happened..seriously, 16 pages over this ****? Has it been confirmed in this thread that the knives are real??

If they are real, it’s like running with scissors, she really should put the knives down. Am I gonna completely lose my **** or compare this to MJ dangling his baby over the balcony? No, because that would be stupid and overdramatic. I guess that’s just how it is around here these days. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, warioaddams said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJ3FP7mTl5Ai-f2lhFU26

Britney loves Shakira i'm sure she was inspired by her. Besides she already said they are toy knives. Why the drama?

yeah i cant understand too

toy knives she said?

is it about how she looks again is she getting old for y'all??? or are u getting old for Shakira influence?

TOY KNIVES

duh!

Edited by cheesybutgoodatit
1 hour ago, MrTrouble said:

Guys, do you remember that infamous incident when MJ was dangling his newly born son off of a hotel balcony to show him to his fans? I feel like that's this moment with Britney.

Regardless of the intention, it shows that there's a disconnect between what this person thinks is okay to do and what the rest of the world would think

I see some similarities between the two. 

Michael and Britney, lots of trauma and probably mental illness cases. Childish behaviour.

MJ was disconnected, the isolation making everything worse. Bad family,  shady people around. Britney the same.

It doesn't help that the same man who helped to ruin MJ life now "works" for Britney replacing Lou Taylor. Really scary actually. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Math Carmignani said:

Idk to me she's trolling hard and even if she isn't as long as she doesn't cut herself or anyone else that's cool to me. People "play" with way more dangerous stuff all the time. People are out there on tiktok eating dishwasher soap, drinking and driving and she's in the worst case scenario... dancing with knives...

"I hope she gets help" yeah we all need help, in a world like this we all need help :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I thought it was weird and I hate knives so this gives me a lot of anxiety just watching but I also saw Shakira do something similar a few weeks ago on a reel and thought it was weird but no one is there bashing her. Such double standards. 

• Like 4

I won’t deny that the optics of this video is not going to do Britney any good when it comes to the media, considering the claim (which has always lacked context or any logical reason for why) she has a thing for cutlery. Did she change the caption, delete, reupload saying “don’t worry they’re NOT real knives? Because I don’t see it as shocking or bad if that’s the case, besides as I said it’s bad optics that she is playing into the narrative that we should be concerned about her having knives in her house, which isn’t a crime AND no one has ever said she hurt anyone or threatened to hurt anyone with a knife. The JL story lacked context and seemed as though Britney was just concerned for their safety. Idk why Sam told TMZ this. 

Anyway. I’m tired of worrying about Britney or worrying about how she’s perceived. She doesn’t give a damn and I’m not gonna stress myself out over her anymore. Btw it’s not a crime to dance with knives, real or fake, inside of your own home. There has NEVER been ANYTHING to indicate that Britney + knives is a legitimate cause for concern at all.

Leave her alone. She’ll figure out her life and deal with whatever else she’s got going on, in her own way and in her own time. I think she’ll be alright. 

**ETA**

IMO Britney is fully aware of what she’s doing. Maybe this is her :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad: to the people feigning concern for whether it’s safe for her to be around knives. We know she’s stubborn and does things for the hell of it. 

Edited by generation glory
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, timito said:

I thought it was weird and I hate knives so this gives me a lot of anxiety just watching but I also saw Shakira do something similar a few weeks ago on a reel and thought it was weird but no one is there bashing her. Such double standards. 

Shakira danced like a Goddess with FAKE woody knives on VMA STAGE. 

Meanwhile Britney just doing very weird movements in her living room with REAL knives wearing bikini terrorizing her dogs haha. Fake knife dont make clasping sounds and reflect light like that.

İf she thinks she is trolling TMZ she damn wrong. in reality just giving more material for them to use against her.

Edited by Dreamer26
  • Love 2
  • Like 6
8 hours ago, Delicious Pork Chops said:

I’m sorry, but this troubles me. You all can downvote me to hell, and yes I know this woman has no impact on my life. She’s free to do whatever. 🫡 

but those knives 🔪 sound real even if she said it was props. And where the heck are these dogs from? Some of the ig videos i see some dog poop 💩 and that’s not…ok.

I dont know, im just worried for her. She’s free to do what she wants…but this seems a bit…manic? Impulsive? Idk. 🌸 she could be trolling, but…whatever

edit: she had really good arm control like ide probably cut myself… 

this post should be popula r

1 minute ago, Dreamer26 said:

Shakira danced like a Goddess with FAKE woody knives on VMA STAGE. 

Meanwhile Britney just doing very weird movements with REAL knives terrorizing her dogs haha. Fake knife dont make clasping sounds and reflect light like that.

İf she thinks she is trolling TMZ she damn wrong. in reality just giving more material to use against her.

Agree! Justifying anything that Britney does is as weird as the stuff she does on her IG. She's not performing at the VMAs or on stage, she's just 'dancing' in her living room with knives and recording herself, with her dogs looking a bit scared. Not funny at all imo :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.