Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

1 hour ago, warioaddams said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJ3FP7mTl5Ai-f2lhFU26

Britney loves Shakira i'm sure she was inspired by her. Besides she already said they are toy knives. Why the drama?

Girl.... she literally clicks them together and you can hear them... they look and sound like kitchen knives :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Some of you pay way to much credence to what Britney "says".

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Because of knives I immediately thought about Shakira's latest VMA performance and how amazing is. She is dancing like in her 20s even tho she is 46 years old.

Meanwhile Britney doing this nonsense videos in her living room. It Just making me very sad to see Britney like this. You guys need to stop being delusional. She is not using right medicine. Ones stabilize her mood. That story was accurate. Yes Sam maybe was scam and probably had his agenda for long term. But even Sam couldn't handle her anymore and kinda gave up on his scam.

Edited by Dreamer26
  • Love 3
  • Like 4

Not everyone thinking Shakira and my brain going to…

Lindsay-Lohan-Vanessa-Minnillo-scaled.jp

Although I’m not comparing, just the first thing I thought of lol.

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

And yeah, I’m not a fan of this type of content if I’m honest. And whilst she may be trolling, only a small portion of the public will get that aka her stans. 

But impressed with her skills tho.

:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Seems like she saw Shakira.

But even tho she says they are fake knives, they do look dangerous. (Honestly quite impressive too)

But again, I wouldn't jump to her being on wrong medications or nose in her relations and conclude someone else's thoughts and emotions like some of you are doing.

This is her, this is what she does at home, if you think you are entitled to tell her what to do, ya ain't, if you don't like, please unfollow, you have no obligation to care for her well-being, she did not ask for you to do so. The fact that the comments are more messed up than the content itself does not seem right to me.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Well it's def a change from the flowers and tea cups and regular dancing, hah :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

I know she likes to shock people and that she probably wants to show how people hold her to way different standards than Shakira, or maybe she was trolling TMZ but...I think there are better ways to show that. She has a book coming out, she could do an IG video talking about how she's held to different standards and how unfair she's treated, or she could post it as a comment. 

People are just going to run with this and make up more stories.

Like don't listen to the haters but maybe don't put gasoline on their fire either ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

The latest headlines that she's causing are very concerning, it's very sad. She's got a book coming, her movie back in theatres and 3 remixes on a soundtrack coming and is choosing to go online and generate attention and bad headlines. Nobody can be blames, Jimbo isn't in charge no more, she's not in a C Ship, Sam's out the picture, her sons moved to Hawaii.

3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

That's why if she had proper security and was making better decisions much of this could be avoided.

Her own security couldn't prevent Jason Alexander from breaking in, she also only had one security in a random bar in Mexico.

In addition Britney is the one causing all of this drama, first with the criminal housekeeper, then the IG post and now the knives, she's causing all these negative headlines. 

dr-phil-black-teen.gif

Spoiler

I'm sorry, but you literally make me feel like you're would enjoying all of this and low-key wishing something bad would happen to her.

Of course I could be wrong, but I feel it from you.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.