Jamie-Lynn will be SO good in Dancing with the Stars :)

Simon Cowell

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

This is blatant disrespect. So sad and shocked to see it from such a senior member. Had to report. 

Of course you are here.

You really had to stalk my comments on a thread from over a week ago because I gave you WPs for your rude comments towards everyone on the Britney thread today?

Are you really that petty?

I did my job, I could've done way more and you do know that they expire, they're not permanent?

If you actually read more than that response, this user has been disrespectful towards me FIRST because just like you,

they took it personal about getting WPs because of an offensive comment they made towards someone.

I am just doing my job but I also have the right to defend myself.

That person called me a name yet you don't say anything about that being disrespectful?
No because I'm a mod and according to you, mods don't have feelings or opinions.

6 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Of course you are here.

You really had to stalk my comments on a thread from over a week ago because I gave you WPs for your rude comments towards everyone on the Britney thread today?

Are you really that petty?

I did my job, I could've done way more and you do know that they expire, they're not permanent?

If you actually read more than that response, this user has been disrespectful towards me FIRST because just like you,

they took it personal because an offensive comment they made towards someone.

I am just doing my job but I also have the right to defend myself.

That person called a victim yet you don't say anything about that being disrespectful?
No because I'm a mod and according to you, mods don't have feelings or opinions.

Not the first example of blatant disrespect, just the most hypocritical. Maybe you should step down if you can’t handle it. It was a choice, no?  Wish you well and hope you’ll do better in the future. Truly. 

also what rude comments to “everyone”? What comment do you even mean? 

Edited by HearMeOnYourRadio
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Not the first example of blatant disrespect, just the most hypocritical. Maybe you should step down if you can’t handle it. It was a choice, no?  Wish you well and hope you’ll do better in the future. Truly. 

also what rude comments to “everyone”? What comment do you even mean? 

I CAN handle it otherwise I would've quit a long time ago.

Dealing with users who get so personally offended by WPs is a part of the position and it comes with the territory

but ever since I have spoken to you this year, you have been nothing but disrespectful and rude to me.

Would you give a crap about what I say if I wasn't a mod or is just because I'm a mod its easier for you to be rude to me?

You said this:

Good job guys!! You’re heroes! Now you can go back to you meaningless lives. 

19 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I CAN handle it otherwise I would've quit a long time ago.

Dealing with users who get so personally offended by WPs is a part of the position and it comes with the territory

but ever since I have spoken to you this year, you have been nothing but disrespectful and rude to me.

Would you give a crap about what I say if I wasn't a mod or is just because I'm a mod its easier for you to be rude to me?

You said this:

Good job guys!! You’re heroes! Now you can go back to you meaningless lives. 

Not sure how that’s any worse than what you’ve said. I didn’t say that to anyone directly. You go innnn on people, and we’re not allowed to criticize? 

also it comes off as very passive aggressive. Why not just ask me to delete it? 

Edited by HearMeOnYourRadio
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Not sure how that’s any worse than what you’ve said. I didn’t say that to anyone directly. You go innnn on people, and we’re not allowed to criticize? 

also it comes off as very passive aggressive. Why not just ask me to delete it? 

Saying people have meaningless lives because they are concerned for Britney?

Look I do admit that it was a bit much with the police checking on her but you got to admit,

the video with her dancing with knives was pretty concerning cause she could've really hurt herself or her dogs.

I don't think any of my comments are rude.

They are just very b.lunt and direct.

Yes sometimes they can come off harsh but it is not intentional.

I think we all have the right to express our opinions on here even if we don't agree with it.

I see lots of comments I don't agree with on here all the time but I just look at it and move on,

unless I feel like I have to respond, then I do.

But I haven't cussed anyone out or said anything derogatory towards anyone.

And honestly I wasn't in the thread when I saw your comment,

someone reported it and it showed in the mod section of the website and I just did the report and gave WPs.

That's all.

Like I said, I have nothing against anyone on here even people who have been rude to me because at the end of the day,

this is just a website that I like to go on and a mod is a voluntary position but not an actual paying job.

It does not affect my personal life and it shouldn't affect others on here as well.

17 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Saying people have meaningless lives because they are concerned for Britney?

Look I do admit that it was a bit much with the police checking on her but you got to admit,

the video with her dancing with knives was pretty concerning cause she could've really hurt herself or her dogs.

I don't think any of my comments are rude.

They are just very b.lunt and direct.

Yes sometimes they can come off harsh but it is not intentional.

I think we all have the right to express our opinions on here even if we don't agree with it.

I see lots of comments I don't agree with on here all the time but I just look at it and move on,

unless I feel like I have to respond, then I do.

But I haven't cussed anyone out or said anything derogatory towards anyone.

And honestly I wasn't in the thread when I saw your comment,

someone reported it and it showed in the mod section of the website and I just did the report and gave WPs.

That's all.

Like I said, I have nothing against anyone on here even people who have been rude to me because at the end of the day,

this is just a website that I like to go on and a mod is a voluntary position but not an actual paying job.

It does not affect my personal life and it shouldn't affect others on here as well.

Terrific. I edited the comment to be deleted. Didn’t want to leave something stagnant if it was gonna cause upset.

It wasn’t directed at anyone in particular, rather the ones delighting in what could be a very traumatic situation for someone who has faced similar situations in the past.

I too can be “bl.nt” so I’d appreciate you give the same curtesy. like you said we all have the right to our own opinions, and that should go for people disagreeing, pointing out hypocrisies or inconsistencies with other’s opinions. 

This is a place for Britney fans, people who speak out negatively about her are asking for trouble. sorry you’re facing a lot of scrutiny here, although I do think that comes with the territory. However I will try not to add onto that unnecessarily, but I’m sure we’ll disagree in the future. 

• Super Mods
24 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Terrific. I edited the comment to be deleted. Didn’t want to leave something stagnant if it was gonna cause upset.

It wasn’t directed at anyone in particular, rather the ones delighting in what could be a very traumatic situation for someone who has faced similar situations in the past.

I too can be “bl.nt” so I’d appreciate you give the same curtesy. like you said we all have the right to our own opinions, and that should go for people disagreeing, pointing out hypocrisies or inconsistencies with other’s opinions. 

This is a place for Britney fans, people who speak out negatively about her are asking for trouble. sorry you’re facing a lot of scrutiny here, although I do think that comes with the territory. However I will try not to add onto that unnecessarily, but I’m sure we’ll disagree in the future. 

Well I will do my best to look at the thread before giving WPs because honestly I did not see what you were responding to because the report section only says what you wrote but not what you commented on.

I've been a mod for 3 months now and its been a rollercoaster but I do think I am doing the best that I can considering I'm probably the most active mod on here especially recently.

You do got a point in what you said about giving the same courtesy to all comments even if I disagree with them but it was a little rude to say meaningless lives even if you didn't mean it.

But ok I will delete it and your WPs will expire in a day or two.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.