Britney shares new video to Instagram: playing in the tub

1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I expanded my initial post. Go read it. 

There were absolutely a lot of conspiracies prior to the conservatorship ending. Remember when B-anon bullied Cassie over Britney’s IG content or when they would forge legal documents. BAnon absolutely persisted beyond 2021 but that’s also when they lost essentially all of their credibility, if they even stood chance. 

1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

How is my opinion negative? Y’all just be making stuff up at this point ISTG. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Huh? :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: You're not serious right? How many people in your head?

You acting exactly like a Jamie Lynne! Bashing Britney, being toxic and negative all day and then be in shock when people call out your nasty behavior.... "What? Me? Negative? When?":jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: Log out, you spent all your days here and for spreading only negativity. Go touch some d *cks, free your mind, like any normal person would do instead of being a frustrated member on a board dedicated to a woman that you don't even like.

fxwD.gif

And get a life?

• Love 7
  • Like 2
Just now, BadBunny said:

There were absolutely a lot of conspiracies prior to the conservatorship ending. Remember when B-anon bullied Cassie over Britney’s IG content or when they would forge legal documents. BAnon absolutely persisted beyond 2021 but that’s also when they lost essentially all of their credibility, if they even stood chance. 

Lost all credibility? They have you missed the past few months? Livestreaming calls, claiming her Instagram is a greenscreen deep fake? These became trending topics on social medin because of BAnon conspiracy theorists, and that wasn't even a year ago. My point remains.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Huh? :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: You're not serious right? How many people in your head?

You acting exactly like a Jamie Lynne! Bashing Britney, being toxic and negative all day and then be in shock when people call out your nasty behavior.... "What? Me? Negative? When?":jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: Log out, you spent all your days here and for spreading only negativity. Go touch some d *cks, free your mind, like any normal person would do instead of being a frustrated member on a board dedicated to a woman that you don't even like.

fxwD.gif

And get a life?

You have serious issues. I’m barely even on here. Second, even if I was — I’m just as active on this forum as the person above and below me. Third, I have a right to my opinion. Like a user just said above, when someone states something doesn’t feel right or is bizarre doesn’t mean they aren’t Britney fans. Fourth, thanks for proving everyone’s point that it’s always the enablers like you who resort to personal attacks over users who simply express their opinions. Congratulations.

Edited by BadBunny
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Lost all credibility? They have you missed the past few months? Livestreaming calls, claiming her Instagram is a greenscreen deep fake? These became trending topics on social medin because of BAnon conspiracy theorists, and that wasn't even a year ago. My point remains.

Okay? And my point remains that BAnon has slowly lost their momentum and now the enabler fans are going to be the bigger fish we have to fry. 

2 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Okay? And my point remains that BAnon has slowly lost their momentum and now the enabler fans are going to be the bigger fish we have to fry. 

You're literally doing the work of thr tabloids for them if that's the case. Imagine posting nothing but negativity about a woman who has said she has trust issues and calling yourself a fan. Reality check please.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

You're literally doing the work of thr tabloids for them if that's the case. Imagine posting nothing but negativity about a woman who has said she has trust issues and calling yourself a fan. Reality check please.

I’m a fan, just not an enabler. Please learn the difference and then get back to me. Toodles.

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Johanpapz said:

He's clearly not a new member, only his account is new! He was probably banned and since he doesn't have anything else to do...

What does his account creation date have anything to do with this? So if an older account told you and @ICouldntThinkOfOne  to zip it because you're newer members you'd do it? 

If so i should probably retrieve my 2011 account along with my lost email :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

You have serious issues. I’m barely even on here. Second, even if I was — I’m just as active on this forum as the person above and below me. Third, I have a right to my opinion. Like someone just stated above me, when someone  states something doesn’t feel right or is bizarre doesn’t mean they aren’t Britney fans. Fourth, thanks for proving everyone’s point that it’s always the enablers like you who resort to personal attacks over users who simply express their opinions. Congratulations.

Barely? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I'm not reading everything because you give me headache Jamie Lynne but...

like you who resort to personal attacks over users who simply express their opinions

UserS??? Who??? I only have a problem with you... I rarely quote someone to call out this member!!! For all the reason I said above! How people in your head? You're toxic like a Jamie Lynn! Go do something who will make you feel happy instead. It's so weird to act this way.

Stop playing the victim card, not when you are the one who spent all his day here to spread his negativity! Are you mad? Why are you that frustrated tho?

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Tranquil24 said:

What does his account creation date have anything to do with this? So if an older account told you and @ICouldntThinkOfOne  to zip it because you're newer members you'd do it? 

If so i should probably retrieve my 2011 account along with my lost email :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Their account has been created in the past two months and in the majority of threads I've seen them in, they've been negative. They're rewriting narratives that suit them while claiming that issues have been around for years, when they haven't been here for years. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.