Britney shares new video to Instagram: playing in the tub

Just now, Henry. said:

I rarely comment on these things and I have no idea what you mean, but people have the right to be concerned as long as it's respectful and you reacting 'haha' to every post expressing concerns for Britney is childish :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Isn't it funny how all the ones who aren't respectful with their concern are the ones defending their "concern" ? Funny how that works, huh?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Henry. said:

I rarely comment on these things and I have no idea what you mean, but people have the right to be concerned as long as it's respectful and you reacting 'haha' to every post expressing concerns for Britney is childish :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Thank you. This easy user clearly needs some help and waking up to do. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

You're here two months and the majority of posts I've seen from you are negative. Your activity log backs that up.

I don’t care about my log history or you keeping tabs on me. Imagine being that invested in a forum but good luck with whatever you’re trying to achieve.

Edited by BadBunny
1 minute ago, easy said:

Isn't it funny how all the ones who aren't respectful with their concern are the ones defending their "concern" ? Funny how that works, huh?

It's not good to generalize people, there are those who are genuinely concerned about Britney and others who have turned into haters because Britney isn't living up to their expectations. There's no denying it

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, meeshiki said:

It’s not in reverse and you do not move your mouth like that due to retainers. Wake up, what sober or perfectly well person do you know that would post this video ? If one of my friends posted a video like this I’d be asking if everything was okay. 

Not reversed, my bad , it has a mirror effect. 
Sorry, I’m not awaken. will you save me from the illuminati demon mega attack ? 
spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Henry. said:

It's not good to generalize people, there are those who are genuinely concerned about Britney and others who have turned into haters because Britney isn't living up to their expectations. There's no denying it

I actually agree with you. I do believe some people have genuine concern. I've seen maybe 2 or 3 actual respectful concerned comments in this post. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, BadBunny said:

Don’t even bother with them. These people aren’t fans. They’re simply enablers. We had to deal with B-anon for 3 or so years. Now we have to let the enablers run their course until they wake up. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

You're right. I am actually just hurt, I wouldn't say disappointed. I've looked up to her since I was little. I'm scared of the path that we're building up to see. Even though I don't know her, I feel like I do. We've seen this EXACT same thing happen with MJ, Whitney, Elvis etc.. . Its just getting to a scary territory

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

You're right. I am actually just hurt, I wouldn't say disappointed. I've looked up to her since I was little. I'm scared of the path that we're building up to see. Even though I don't know her, I feel like I do. We've seen this EXACT same thing happen with MJ, Whitney, Elvis etc.. . Its just getting to a scary territory

Now babe, let’s not jump to conclusions here. I think Britney will be fine. She masters the art of trolling and seeking attention these days through her IG. I just think she should channel her energy into something more useful. Then again, I don’t live her life and we only see a particle of it so I can’t say what she should or shouldn’t do. Ultimately it’s her decision. 

Edited by BadBunny
6 minutes ago, easy said:

I actually agree with you. I do believe some people have genuine concern. I've seen maybe 2 or 3 actual respectful concerned comments in this post. 

Honestly, being a hater doesn't mean they aren't concerned, they just translate their anger and sadness into hate towards Britney because they are mad at her for not living up to their expectations or because it seems like she's not healing. It's a lack of emotional intelligence. The last thing we need is fighting within this already-damaged fanbase :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

You said "we had to deal with Banon for three years". You haven't been here three years, and even at that BAnon didn't become an issue until at earliest January '22 or Summer '22. That's not 3 years.

Banon existed on Twitter, TikTok and Youtube. It wasn’t just exclusive to Exhale. BAnon began to rise around 2019 during her facility stay, peaked around 2021 and began to fade out towards the latter of 2022. That being said, it definitely did not start in January ‘22. Let’s do some research. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Banon existed on Twitter, TikTok and Youtube. It wasn’t just exclusive to Exhale. BAnon began to rise around 2019 during her facility stay, peaked around 2021 and began to fade out towards the latter of 2022. That being said, it definitely did not start in January ‘22. Let’s do some research. 

That is absolutely false. Support for Britney was at it most unified throughout 2021. There weren't conspiracies in 2019 like there are today. It rose in '22 when people started using YouTube and tiktok to claim the conservatorship never ended.

Edited by ICouldntThinkOfOne
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.