Britney shares new video to Instagram: playing in the tub

She could just be having a manic episode. We all know she is diagnosed bipolar and the video literally show symptoms of mania. The big eyes and movements. Yes being on molly is a possibility but from experience I also experience mania and people immediately think I’m on a **** which is not true. Her moods shift up and down as seen from her insta posts. 

Regardless she’s not doing ANYTHING wrong on the video. She’s never been seen acting crazy out in public and is simply recording a video in the privacy of her own home which she thought she looked good in to post for some attention (don’t we all?). There’s nothing wrong with being manic if it doesn’t affect your health or others. She’s clearly well off enough financially to just chill and have fun at home without having to worry about her image anymore. And honestly kudos to her because she’s been through enough **** to even care about a public image. 

Edited by Christopher Aguilar
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Christopher Aguilar said:

She could just be having a manic episode. We all know she is diagnosed bipolar and the video literally show symptoms of mania. The big eyes and movements. Yes being on molly is a possibility but from experience I also experience mania and people immediately think I’m on a **** which is not true. Her moods shift up and down as seen from her insta posts. 

Regardless she’s not doing ANYTHING wrong on the video. She’s never been seen acting crazy out in public and is simply recording a video in the privacy of her own home which she thought she looked good in to post for some attention (don’t we all?). There’s nothing wrong with being manic if it doesn’t affect your health or others. She’s clearly well off enough financially to just chill and have fun at home without having to worry about her image anymore. And honestly kudos to her because she’s been through enough **** to even care about a public image. 

We don’t know what she is diagnosed with that was never released all assumptions. There are many celebrities who has bipolar disorders ie Salena, Mariah, Catherine Zeta-Jones… They do not act like the way she behaves. Bipolar disorder does not have paranoid tendencies. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Elle90s said:

We don’t know what she is diagnosed with that was never released all assumptions. There are many celebrities who has bipolar disorders ie Salena, Mariah, Catherine Zeta-Jones… They do not act like the way she behaves. Bipolar disorder does not have paranoid tendencies. 

Bipolar disorder is a spectrum. It does not mean what one person experiences is going to be seen in another person. It could also be induced/heightened by trauma. None of us are doctors but resorting immediately to ***** being the issue is wrong. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, jokobish said:

It’s just like almost hard to believe because as fans we WANT to immediately think it’s untrue… but with every new post she makes I start to think the same thing… either she is just extremely mentally ill from what they’ve done, or she is tweaked out on something..

Why do we believe that celebrities like Britney and others are too good or too perfect or too smart to suffer from addiction? They are human beings too. If anything, Britney is a much better candidate for someone who would be likely to become addicted to substances - just look at her life. She has an alcoholic/abusive father, dysfunctional family, extreme trauma, mental health issues. substances readily available to her at the drop of a hat, lots of connections to dealers with lots of anonymity. If this was Jane Doe from Nowhere, USA, we would instantly say “Yep! She’s on *****”, but we can’t say that because it’s Britney? Come on, y’all. Be smarter than that. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

Why do we believe that celebrities like Britney and others are too good or too perfect or too smart to suffer from addiction? They are human beings too. If anything, Britney is a much better candidate for someone who would be likely to become addicted to substances - just look at her life. She has an alcoholic/abusive father, dysfunctional family, extreme trauma, mental health issues. substances readily available to her at the drop of a hat, lots of connections to dealers with lots of anonymity. If this was Jane Doe from Nowhere, USA, we would instantly say “Yep! She’s on *****”, but we can’t say that because it’s Britney? Come on, y’all. Be smarter than that. 

I mean no, I’m acknowledging my naivety of it, I’m just saying for so long I refused to consider it. It just hurts my heart 

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

Nah. The fundamental difference is you don’t know her to be in a position to diagnose her. You’re not her doctor. You’re not her therapist. You’re not her psychiatrist.

Your comments are purely skepticism and not founded on any truth other than your observations and opinions of her life. You should take more responsibility for the words you’re carelessly spewing out to incite drama and unnecessary panic over Britney’s health.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.