Britney posts about a mystery celebrity that approached her table

14 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

There comes a point of being a fan and realize you have to let go and stop defending her. Yes, she’s been through a lot, but that doesn’t excuse her behavior. To all the fans defending her, she don’t care about you. She’d probably call you out for saying hi to her. There’s reasons people are constantly coming and going from her life. She’s not well. It’s been two years and all we’ve seen is her sink lower and lower. 

you have the most common sense on this forum

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
17 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

The only person that has good reason to be like this?

Serious? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Britney is not the only human in the world that's been through things, it doesn't give her a right just to be nasty to innocent people.

she is nasty because random people keep coming to her telling her she's a victim and a poor Britney, don't worry, all will be well. It's like you come to people in a wheelchair telling them 'poor you, darling, handicapped. no worries it will be all right, you are something!'

Like wtf people WAKE UP??

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Aj20 said:

I mean… it’s not like she entered the conservatorship when she was 15. She was a grown 26 year old woman when she entered n into the conservatorship so this excuse makes no sense

sorry but I think it's worse for a 26 year old to be placed into CON than 15. she has all the rights to be as bitter as she wishes.

8 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

sorry but I think it's worse for a 26 year old to be placed into CON than 15. she has all the rights to be as bitter as she wishes.

Yeah it’s worse to have your rights stripped away at 26 rather than 15 but she was a grown woman when she entered into it so she had time to mature  and learn   right from wrong before entering into it so when people use the excuse all the time “she was in a con!!” To justify her rude behavior to innocent people it doesn’t really hold up

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Yeah it’s worse to have your rights stripped away at 26 rather than 15 but she was a grown woman when she entered into it so she had time to mature  and learn   right from wrong before entering into it so when people use the excuse all the time “she was in a con!!” To justify her rude behavior to innocent people it doesn’t really hold up

what doesn't hold up is people expecting this woman to act normally, shortly after being in 15 year long conservatorship and obviously having mental illness/issues. I just don't get why she's being judged as a perfectly healthy, not traumatised person.

33 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

she is nasty because random people keep coming to her telling her she's a victim and a poor Britney, don't worry, all will be well. It's like you come to people in a wheelchair telling them 'poor you, darling, handicapped. no worries it will be all right, you are something!'

Like wtf people WAKE UP??

Wake up from what? Nothing she's posted ever said people have come up to her calling her a 'victim' so that's a lie.

It's a shame that people are rooting for Britney and show her love and respect yet it's people like you that want to make excuses for her vicious attacks on innocent people.

:clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 2
  • Like 5
18 hours ago, balmainxcx said:

she needs to get a job honestly and stop being nasty to others online… it’s more telling of her character than whoever she’s writing about

edit: forgot to add, i feel sorry for her kids. she must be a total and complete nightmare to be around.

18 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Who would have thought that Britney would become such an unbearable person?  She's always complaining about everything and everyone, exuding negativity. How many times since the end of c-ship have we seen her being grateful to be alive and free?

Good for her . It was not their place . She is not about entertaining it . She is over it. People need to let her be. Anger is a real emotion. Shes not wrong . I am sure the person thought they had the right to say something to her . Yet the don’t. They could have said hello .. or its nice to meet you . Yet you joke about her . Jordan needs to shut this site down. Its got con everywhere . She had mental struggles  . Its not a laughing matter . 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Wake up from what? Nothing she's posted ever said people have come up to her calling her a 'victim' so that's a lie.

It's a shame that people are rooting for Britney and show her love and respect yet it's people like you that want to make excuses for her vicious attacks on innocent people.

go back and re-read my comment until you understand the meaning behind it. then respond to me. thanks :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I know the meaning behind your enabling comment you're trying to equate people saying nice things to Britney as them making her out to be a victim and turn it negative.

is saying 'no worries it will be all right, you are something!' to people in wheelchair nice? yea

is it inconsiderate? yea

:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

18 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

The only person that has good reason to be like this?

Serious? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Britney is not the only human in the world that's been through things, it doesn't give her a right just to be nasty to innocent people.

Oh, come on Beyonce. Her caption isn't even calling out anyone. This is not an excuse on my part to her, but she's just venting what happened. Let's face it when she was in CON NO ONE CARED about her. She was silenced. I really don't understand why some of you are taking it to heart as if she's saying it to you or your family member which she is not. It is not like she went and physically hurt that person who approached her table. So what is the issue actually?? There are so many women (famous or not) who talk like this on Instagram. I'm not saying is ideal but it isn't so foreign. But just because she's Britney Spears so she should always sit down and shut her mouth and her anger? Sounds like some of you could be the ones who placed her in CON in the first place.

Edited by AZBH27
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, AZBH27 said:

Oh, come on Beyonce. Her caption isn't even calling out anyone. This is not an excuse on my part to her, but she's just venting what happened. Let's face it when she was in CON NO ONE CARED about her. She was silenced. I really don't understand why are some of you are taking it to heart as if she's saying it to you or your family member which she is not. It is not like she went and physically hurt that person who approached her table. So what is the issue actually?? There are so many women (famous or not) who talks like this on Instagram. I'm not saying is ideal but it isn't so foreign. But just because she's Britney Spears so she should always sit down and shut her mount and her anger? Sounds like some of you could be the ones who placed her in CON in the first place.

Lol so now you're saying fans placed Britney in the CON?

Girl I can't.

clown eat it GIF by rotomangler

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, AZBH27 said:

Oh, come on Beyonce. Her caption isn't even calling out anyone. This is not an excuse on my part to her, but she's just venting what happened. Let's face it when she was in CON NO ONE CARED about her. She was silenced. I really don't understand why are some of you are taking it to heart as if she's saying it to you or your family member which she is not. It is not like she went and physically hurt that person who approached her table. So what is the issue actually?? There are so many women (famous or not) who talks like this on Instagram. I'm not saying is ideal but it isn't so foreign. But just because she's Britney Spears so she should always sit down and shut her mount and her anger? Sounds like some of you could be the ones who placed her in CON in the first place.

When she was in the con, everyone cared and wanted her to have autonomy. What are you even saying? She was silenced but never underestimate her power and empire. Only she had the power to speak up which she ultimately did.

So it only makes it okay if it’s physical abuse or if she physically “hurt” someone?

And please link me to someone sane (or anyone for that matter, celebrity preferred) who talks like Britney or who has a more bizarre IG than her.

Again, expressing concern is not the same as wanting her to be in a conservatorship. No one is telling Britney to sit down, shut her mouth or not express anger. In fact, we want her to find healthy outlets to release trauma. If Britney decided to go **** in a public pool and fans voice concern, that is not the same as wanting her to be in a conservatorship.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 3

Anyone defending bad behavior at this point is delusional because there’s been plenty of time for Britney to start to heal. Yes she was recently divorced but her behavior has been consistent since the release of the cship. There’s been no progress if anything the opposite. I considered the book to be a healing experience but it just seems like she’s so childish. I’d never trade this for her freedom and stand firm on that but NO I do not like what she’s posting and that’s only and ounce of her. I care about you Brit but please try and adult. Be responsible. Put your focus on things that’s matter. You know what matters most and you can have it all if you try. You deserve it but not like this. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Girl I can't.

1 hour ago, AZBH27 said:

Sounds like some of y

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Girl I can't.

"Sounds like some of you could be the ones who placed her in CON in the first place." Does that sound like I meant it literally?

For someone with "7K" you have a problem with reading people's tone.  Your diamond is getting a little rusty,  maybe polish it with the alphabet lesson?

You can find those to the left, to the left ;)

Edited by AZBH27
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, balmainxcx said:

she needs to get a job honestly and stop being nasty to others online… it’s more telling of her character than whoever she’s writing about

edit: forgot to add, i feel sorry for her kids. she must be a total and complete nightmare to be around.

You need to get a job and stop spending your time online being nasty to someone you don’t even know… and misinterpreting someone’s words. Why are you even on a Britney fan site, if you don’t like her?! It’s giving obsessive weirdo, perisocial behavior! I pray that you find something better to do with your life!

2 hours ago, Steve W said:

Good for her . It was not their place . She is not about entertaining it . She is over it. People need to let her be. Anger is a real emotion. Shes not wrong . I am sure the person thought they had the right to say something to her . Yet the don’t. They could have said hello .. or its nice to meet you . Yet you joke about her . Jordan needs to shut this site down. Its got con everywhere . She had mental struggles  . Its not a laughing matter . 

I know .. your perfect . Stress , Abuse, Meds , Control have us where we are now . She definitely has a lot of demons to contend with. She definitely needs help and a strong support system  . I am Glad she is purging these people . Cade needs to go . Sam was always ready for his photo opt. You looked at his Instagram and he was loving the perks. He knew she had many issues  . People attack her . Why should she be kind. When your life has been tortured you for years and people still just want her cash . Not her getting well. This is her reality. She states shes broken. When she is ready and trusts others ( How honestly can she trust anyone ) , her life will get on a better path. She needs a lot of help healing and for now this is how it’s processing. In her mind she thinks her behavior is ok.  We clearly can disagree on her actions but she needs empathy. It does not mean she is a cruel person for lashing out. Maybe its misdirected anger. You can call her crazy and nasty . She is currently not entertained by others help. Then she reads all the hate . I think the middle finger works . Currently she is an easy target to bash . Yet I will continue to support and stand up for people who have become mentally unwell. I lived with my mom who was abused by my dad . She was on meds . Its scary to watch people you love flip. She was a social worker and you could not find a more kind women. Life and my father beat her up and broke her . I see that in Britney. I will not condone all her actions yet I look back to what got her here. Fame , greed and corruption. Do not tell me her family loved her conditionally. No she was a racehorse .  Bless your heart . Have a good day . 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.