Which celebrity has disappointed you the most, and why?

Honestly Britney. She had the whole world in the palm of her hands during and after her testimony and instead of taking advantage of the newly found freedom and using her position to advocate for other victims, she decided to spend her time trashing her family (including her sons) and friends on social media along with releasing videos of herself dancing poorly while half naked and looking a mess. Now, anyone from the GP I hear talking about Britney comments on how crazy she is and how she needs to be thrown back into a conservatorship. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:  She can still turn things around, but I'm afraid her stubbornness and refusal to take advice from anyone is going to lead her to a dark place. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

"But I'm happy for her" :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

That doesn't negate the statement she previously made which, once again, is more than most public figures said. There are artists who claim to be big fans of Britney and very influenced by her that didn't utter a sentence. I don't remember Gaga saying a word (could be mistaken though). I'll readily admit that Xtina's personality has often been unbecoming, but it's not fair to chastise her when she was more useful than most of Britney's peers. Regarding "But I'm happy for her" my perspective is that entertainment is rough industry full of huge egos and insecurity; I imagine it's been difficult for Xtina that Britney has always been the biggest star of their generation. It's probably irritating for her to be asked about Britney so much even though they haven't actually been friends since they were children. Xtina and Britney don't need to be besties. I give her credit for making a respectable statement when so many said nothing. 

3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Oh yeah I agree about her blonde hair in 2018, that looked good.

Idk why she lost so much weight.

Is it due to anorexia or being vegan?

Cause even when she started her music career, she was vegan but not that thin.

I'm not sure. I don't really like to speculate on that sort of thing.

8 hours ago, IsraeliMatt said:

Looked him up and was glad to see he'll be in jail for at least 20 years. It's extremely disturbing when people spend only a few short years in prison for the worst possible crimes. Can't speak for the UK... in the US there are sometimes shockingly inadequate sentences. 

Nah the UK's justice system is messed up at times. Gary Glitter is another singer-turned-p£dophile who was released from prison earlier this year as his sentence was reduced or some bull$h!t but he later got sent back to prison for breaching his license conditions. 

In August Ian was actually held hostage and stabbed by some of his prison inmates but he recovered and his injuries weren't life-threatening. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

I'm reading it now. Harassing her dancers. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Reveal hidden contents

She has big hands, I wouldn't want to get slapped by her.

That's disgusting and unforgivable :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:  I really want to cry at the thought of someone hurting a child like that.

Yeah I was shocked when his trial took place and I read the details. It's truly horrifying what he was capable of.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, X said:

Janet Jackson. She never gives the fans fun bonus content, she reases with creating music and then never releases it. and the tons of time between albums are annoying. 

Recently I was at an airport and in the security line I spotted a man wearing a custom-made Janet Jackson shirt. It said something like "Janet Jackson's #1 cheerleader! Keep doing what you're doing, Janet, until your heart is content." :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: It must be lovely to have support from fans like that. But absolutely in recent years she's not released a lot of music. At least she tours. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

@Isla Yes, I have heard of some inadequate sentences in UK courts. What struck me immediately when I read about the Ian Watkins ruling was what happened with Victor Salva in the US, the convicted ped0 who directed the horror film 'Jeepers Creepers.' I think he served less than 2 years. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Yeah I found out about him recently, that's so messed up. And don't get me started on Roman Polanski, he r@ped an underage girl and is still allowed a career?

2 minutes ago, Isla said:

Yeah I found out about him recently, that's so messed up. And don't get me started on Roman Polanski, he r@ped an underage girl and is still allowed a career?

It's so insane how many celebs with great reputations signed petitions in support of Polanski. My perspective is that he committed a violent crime in the US and if he were to ever enter the US again, he should face a trial. I understand he's in France and they don't extradite citizens. C'est la vie. But for people to support him, a man who *is* a ***ual predator and a repeat offender, it's very sick. It's surreal that he directed a Sigourney Weaver movie in which Sigourney's character was assaulted. Sorry, you said not to get you started. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: We're on the same page. Actions should have consequences. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

It's so insane how many celebs with great reputations signed petitions in support of Polanski. My perspective is that he committed a violent crime in the US and if he were to ever enter the US again, he should face a trial. I understand he's in France and they don't extradite citizens. C'est la vie. But for people to support him, a man who *is* a ***ual predator and a repeat offender, it's very sick. It's surreal that he directed a Sigourney Weaver movie in which Sigourney's character was assaulted. Sorry, you said not to get you started. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: We're on the same page. Actions should have consequences. 

Yes exactly! It's ridiculous. I don't care that he's 90 now he should go back to the US and face the music. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Isla said:

Yes exactly! It's ridiculous. I don't care that he's 90 now he should go back to the US and face the music. 

A couple years back a former Nahz1 soldier living in New York City was deported to face trial in Germany. So satisfying when justice runs its course even if it takes a long time. :awyeah_britney_yes_yas: I don't expect a similar fate for Polanski, but I'd be thrilled to see more ***ual predators face jail time. Fingers crossed. 

Edited by IsraeliMatt
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

Yeah, I get why. She is fake af, and asked people to be kind to each other even she and some people from her team violated the law, and the rights of their employees (said politely).

I often remind myself that the personality and image public figures present, or even non celebs we know in our lives, may have nothing to do with what they're like in more private moments. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.