Which celebrity has disappointed you the most, and why?

25 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

She's a rapper or popstar who happens to be very overweight.

Omg

25 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I think its her dad's last name but she used her mom's maiden name, Grande, as a stage name and honestly that was a smart decision cause Ariana Grande sounds better than Ariana Butera.

Ariana Butera :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

This sounds like some Bollywood star :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

26 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Maybe its cause of her talent and music.

I would've said beauty but honestly she hasn't looked good to me since 2016.

She got too much plastic surgery now plus that blonde hair makes her look old.

I haven't seen her face in nowdays

6 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Maybe its cause of her talent and music.

I would've said beauty but honestly she hasn't looked good to me since 2016.

She got too much plastic surgery now plus that blonde hair makes her look old.

I prefer the blonde hair she had in 2018 tbh. She actually looked good there.

personally I think she’s overdone it with the hand tattoos. She did recently admit to botox/fillers and has lost a lot of weight though.

Edited by Isla
6 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

Who is Lizzo?

Who?

Lizzo is a singer/rapper. Yes she’s overweight but she’s often preached body positivity throughout her career which is why the allegations were disappointing to see.  

The Losprophets lead singer, Ian Watkins, is in prison after being found guilty of child s£x abuse, he also had a hard drive of child p04n on his laptop.

Edited by Isla

Tara Reid comes to mind though I'll clarify that she didn't do anything harmful to others. It's like I'm disappointed for her because she is clearly ill and has been for a long time. No one who's seen a Sharknado movie would dispute that. To my recollection, it even seemed to get worse over the course of the series. For the sake of saying something positive, I thought My Boss's Daughter was a hilarious movie and she did a good job in that. 

Edit: Furthermore, apparently Mila Kunis wrote a letter in defense of the 'That 70's Show' scientologist who was convicted of   r a p e  and that's pretty sick. 

Edited by IsraeliMatt
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, Isla said:

The Losprophets lead singer, Ian Watkins, is in prison after being found guilty of child s£x abuse, he also had a hard drive of child p04n on his laptop.

Looked him up and was glad to see he'll be in jail for at least 20 years. It's extremely disturbing when people spend only a few short years in prison for the worst possible crimes. Can't speak for the UK... in the US there are sometimes shockingly inadequate sentences. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, Isla said:

Lizzo is a singer/rapper. Yes she’s overweight but she’s often preached body positivity throughout her career which is why the allegations were disappointing to see.  

I'm reading it now. Harassing her dancers. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Spoiler

She has big hands, I wouldn't want to get slapped by her.

43 minutes ago, Isla said:

That's disgusting and unforgivable :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:  I really want to cry at the thought of someone hurting a child like that.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Whitney Houston said:

I'm disappointed in all the celebrities and "celebrities" who didn't stand up for Britney and chose money over justice and truth. So I'm disappointed in Taylor, Meghan, Kim Kuntashian, Xtina & others.

But Christina publicly and clearly criticized the existence of the C-ship? Which is more than can be said for most public figures. 

• Love 1

Hilary Duff - Honestly I think she never cared for her legacy, she doesn’t seem very into her old music or seems to care.

Ashley Tisdale - She had a promising career ahead, she could have been as famous as Miley/Selena/ Demi but didn’t manage to stay relevant after Disney.

Shakira - Just not a fan the music she has released in the past 5 years.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Isla said:

I prefer the blonde hair she had in 2018 tbh. She actually looked good there.

personally I think she’s overdone it with the hand tattoos. She did recently admit to botox/fillers and has lost a lot of weight though.

Oh yeah I agree about her blonde hair in 2018, that looked good.

Idk why she lost so much weight.

Is it due to anorexia or being vegan?

Cause even when she started her music career, she was vegan but not that thin.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.