Former Mariah Carey assistant talks Britney’s “evil and nasty” bff Cade Hudson

Well... I believe it.

Cade has a shady past, the thing the guy said about the pictures of Britney and Paris... Cade allegedly did similar things using Amanda Seyfried friendship to impress a male model. Just Google it 

Other interesting points: 

Jeff Beacher was the guy with Britney, Scam and Cade during some trips to Vegas. He allegedly was the one trying to convince Britney to signed with the resort, the Katy Perry residency hotel. Jeff was at the weeding.

Jeff is Larry Rudolph best friend.

The other thing is the place where Scam chose to Live, and the connection with Cade. This can be so Juice hmm

I just disagree with Paris having no idea who Cade really is. That woman is fake af, she only cares about fame.

Hopefully the guy keeps spilling the tea

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Yasux34 said:

what does his s** life have to do with his work?

Because why are you being a jerk? 

Why would you be telling anyone you're Britney Spears's friend if only you are trying to have s** with him? 

It's very telling & that my friend is an insecure man. You are piece of **** & this is a sign of using idc how small this seems. 

It wasn't the dude's business that Cade is friends with Britney. Like how weird you have to be to tell someone your friends with celebrities thinking that is going to get them to let you in their pants.

1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Well... I believe it.

Cade has a shady past, the thing the guy said about the pictures of Britney and Paris... Cade allegedly did similar things using Amanda Seyfried friendship to impress a male model. Just Google it 

Other interesting points: 

Jeff Beacher was the guy with Britney, Scam and Cade during some trips to Vegas. He allegedly was the one trying to convince Britney to signed with the resort, the Katy Perry residency hotel. Jeff was at the weeding.

Jeff is Larry Rudolph best friend.

The other thing is the place where Scam chose to Live, and the connection with Cade. This can be so Juice hmm

I just disagree with Paris having no idea who Cade really is. That woman is fake af, she only cares about fame.

Hopefully the guy keeps spilling the tea

OMG when is the last time we seen Britney with Cade, was he the person Britney was talking about tip off the paps & she went over & played the game 😎 

I Dont think they’re friends anymore 

Edited by ThisMeowBiteback
  • Love 2

There’s been a lot of chitchat about Cade’s shadyness of recent.

I saw some stuff about how her team are actively working to smear her name in the press and won’t stop unless she agrees to work and do Vegas. Take that with the pinch of salt obviously.

But after Scam, and that recent post of the girl getting egged, I’m side eyeing Cade a lil.

Due to no fault of her own, this girl attracts the vultures sadly. 

:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.