Troye Sivan ‘Got Me Started’

CentralCJ

It's fine to have preferences, but I thought it'd be relevant to leave these here:

Sivan has a mild form of Marfan syndrome.

Marfan syndrome (MFS) is a multi-systemic genetic disorder that affects the connective tissue.[5][6][1] Those with the condition tend to be tall and thin, with long arms, legs, fingers, and toes.

Sivan also clapped back at critics who used the opportunity to mock the singer for his appearance. “There was this article … and they were talking about [the lack of body diversity], and in the same sentence, this person said ‘Eat something, you stupid twinks,'” he said. “That really bummed me out to read that — because I’ve had my own insecurities with my body image. I think that everyone’s body is as beautiful as it is, including my own, and it just sucks to see people talking about other people’s bodies.”

:useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

Edited by i sometimes sing live
  • Love 3
  • Super Mods
Just now, VCTR said:

These comments are giving me some body dysmorphia tbh. I’m skinny and always gave been and just makes me feel… gross. Like I’m being told I’m disgusting.

But I like the song. Love the video and the dancing. Not sure if I like the sample. Reminds me of this:

I think you're being too hard on yourself. You actually look very good on your instagram. Youre not skinny at all, just not a big buff guy but if that's something you wanna go for at all you can always hit the gym :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I like the song , the same amount that I like rush

The video fine, great to see him push himself to do more choreography 

It just suck that his the label isn't push his music on radio strongly instead of just hoping it just goes viral and that led to success

They never official send/push rush on us radios, and it peak number 77 on the hot 100

If they had push it on Comtempary hit, hot ac and rhythm/dance radio, it probably could've peak it 15 of the hot 100 and be platinum by now

The physical single lp vinyl and maxi single are not being released until October 19 and 30 and the whole album is being released to by physical and streaming on the 13

Also there now on the second single, the label and his team need to course correct cause this era is looking to be all mixup and a mess

Beside that after listening to the new single I finally decided to order a physical copy of the album, hoping he has a good era

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.