Britney's memoir comes out in a month yet she continues to destroy her image via Instagram. Why release a book now when she doesn't seem to care?

1 hour ago, AII said:

People are not going to take the book seriously, especially if some of the things she says are quite serious... They are going to look at her social media posts and be like " obviously something is wrong with her and what she's saying isn't true"

The reason she's doing the book is for money. That one is an easy one 

:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Not everyone is blind. People see the damage that was done to her. If you can not see it . Wake up. Why should she care . Let her be. She is purging her pain and anger my friend is a way many will not comprehend. Yet many are behind her . Do not worry . 😘🖕🏼

• Love 1
  • Like 5

People no longer be interested reading her book. They might think she will only teach 'em how to spin a hundred times without getting dizzy. 

And guys, she is not going to do any promo. Remember, she doesnt want her peace to be disturbed, right? :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Its all for the money at this point.

And her name alone doesnt guarantee sales anymore. 

• Like 6

I don't think she doesn't care or doesn't give a duck about anything as it seems on her ig. It's more like fake until you make it or how she deals with all that's going on inside her, perhaps. It must be really hard. I don't think we should be angry or disappointed at her. Honestly I wanna read the book and got zero expectations and that's the more sensible way to be, the way I see. Either way we'll always be let down... Britney will only do what she feels like doing. And this is supposed to be good, right? And we don't really know what she wants to do now or in the future. But of course I would enjoy to see Britney more publicly, music, music videos, interviews, etc.

Also I was wondering why Britney said "Hope you guys like it. But if you don't, that's fine too" in that ig video which she talks about the book getting done. Was that a way of suggesting it will totally different than we expected it? Or like her perception that we fans might not like it? Will it be a book about her performances like VMAs?

We'll have to wait and see and read it, y'all.

:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Edited by Fita
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, HeavenOnHell said:

People no longer be interested reading her book. They might think she will only teach 'em how to spin a hundred times without getting dizzy. 

And guys, she is not going to do any promo. Remember, she doesnt want her peace to be disturbed, right? :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Its all for the money at this point.

And her name alone doesnt guarantee sales anymore. 

Nah, I don't think it's only about the money. Not by what she has said in those audios about not wanting money to sit down and do interviews, etc. There must be another reason or motivation. If not, idk perhaps she is aware of the money they took away/robbed her and she wants to get it back and make more. Or maybe she wants to feel valued as a person? And heard? We don't know.

:typing_keyboard_computer:

I think Simon & Schusters must have been aware of the amount of publicity they would need to do or not? I mean otherwise they wouldn't have made that deal with Britney at first place. I think Britney still can sell a lot with that book, you know. People are watching her. And also there was a lot of media attention going on the last two years specially after and during the Free Britney mov.

Not trying to be shady, ok?

:)

• Like 2

I hate to say this but I think the book will more closely resemble one of those unauthorized biographies authors write on celebs rather than an explosive tell-all. I can see it chronicling her early life & career in good detail, have it be written in Britney's POV but ultimately not be anything Earth-shattering. 

I think it would be actually be incredible if it really was like a 'deep dive' / BTS look-back at her early career, where she dissects her past performances & albums. But IDK.

Edited by SatisfactionOops
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Eternalhouse said:

Am I the only one that thinks life is more than IG or any social media platform??.....

Britney posts two harmless dancing videos on her reactivated personal place and already she's 'destroying' her image? And the general public are judging her for them?.... and that will lead to kess sales in books?  and there's already a thread of it as if they waited for another dance video to bash?.... 

I mean if she did something criminal, or did things that literally harmed her health or other's well-being, THAT would be destroying her image, but two dancing videos?

Don't wanna be the same and judge others for small things, but even by the title of this thread makes me wonder if we all had this much concern and dedicated worries in our real surroundings and lives, would there be less hatred and violence, more peace and love in this world? I mean what does this single celebrity posting two videos and not using her social media platform in a strategical way do that make people get this judgemnetal and frustrated?

Why does her just living life bother these people so much and what harm is she doing?.....

I get there are anti-fans of a celebrity, but I quite don't get what these kinds of fans are. Just because she's not doing what YOU want her to do, she's 'destroying her image'??...

Wanting to have it their own way, didn't we decide to call that 'entitlement'?... i dunno. Just let her live her life, let her ruin or destroy whatever, let her be fgs. 

:jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

exactly! a lot of people just enjoy spreading negativity online especially here. if you don’t like it, no one asked you to stay. 

they think they invested time and interests in Britney and she should do something to make her happy… and behind her back they just pick every single move on her… go find a mirror and have a look at yourself!

I’m not saying being a fan you have to love everything she does… but people here constantly trashing her calling themselves fans is just ridiculous.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.