Britney calls out people who says HI to her

Jup1ter

Just now, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

everything needs to be extreme on this site with Britney, I truly don't get it. You wanna be upset at this post, fine, that's fair, but it never stops there. Now we got people here calling her a fake victim and marginalizing her abuse/trauma. 

Meanwhile they're the biggest victims and mean-spirited itches because Britney isn't doing exactly what they should she would after being freed from the Con.

And because they probably don't have the attention span to read their book, so they're already laying the groundwork to not have to read it. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Maam look at this thread, Facebook, Twitter. It's millions of people lashing out using their trauma. If you change Britney, you change one person - not the system. Go f ck yourself! 

You can get your opinion across without telling users to go **** themselves, you know that right? Oh and not everyone uses social media as an outlet to air out their trauma nor is she even using her platform to raise awareness to be able to change the system. Like…what?

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, Sia said:

OMG Right!

Being grounded for 14 years because you couldn’t take control of your own life and be a responsible adult while making millions and living a life of privilege is hardly the worst thing done to a human.

Britney’s situation was sad and unfortunate but let’s not try to make a Lifetime movie into an Oscar film now. 

Forced labor and having your kids dangled like carrots to see them is just "sad and unfortunate" to you?

Wow.

Jamie Spears went as far as telling everyone "I am Britney Spears". 

They stole her identity. Her life. 

Your lack of empathy is disgusting. 

• Love 8
  • Haha 1
Just now, Isla said:

This may just be her sense of humour? Or maybe she’s just tired of us? Wouldn’t surprise me with the amount of $h!t she puts up with.

Yeah, but she's causing most of it at this time, why hook up with a convict housekeeper and be doing all of this if he's tired of putting up with stuff.

Only Britney can change things now and by the looks of it she's the one causing more drama. 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, CharmingMadness said:

It’s okay :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

see? We talked it out and got a polite way out of a drama:ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

maybe, Brits still learning how to act not being controlled, maybe, it’s easier for her to write an emotion out. But I hope she’ll notice the rudeness towards other people, cause sometimes it can bring pain to others too. Anger can be expressed in more healthier ways

Aw that's nice you guys made up.

Btw I love ur profile pic!

Its cute! 

I think it was from when she appeared on Ellen, right?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, but she's causing most of it at this time, why hook up with a convict housekeeper and be doing all of this if he's tired of putting up with stuff.

Only Britney can change things now and by the looks of it she's the one causing more drama. 

Oh no I kinda agree. These rumours don’t look good at all. I said already but she needs to run fast away from this man. Thankfully the fling appears to be over now.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

Her posts paint a picture of someone who just wants to live in anonymity like a normal person. So why does she still live in LA? There are so many places on earth where she could live and be treated the way she wants to be treated… 

I would imagine she's torn between "leave me alone" and "everybody look at me" :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
Just now, Isla said:

Oh no I kinda agree. These rumours don’t look good at all. I said already but she needs to run fast away from this man. Thankfully the fling appears to be over now.

Very true sis, it's disheartening to see her spiraling in drama once again and she can't blame anyone at this time as most have unfortunately left her to her own self.

She seems very bored and if she did hook up with that housekeeper the rumors would make sense of Sam allegedly catching them in a compromising manner.

This wouldn't be the first time she's been accused of cheating. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

Her posts paint a picture of someone who just wants to live in anonymity like a normal person. So why does she still live in LA? There are so many places on earth where she could live and be treated the way she wants to be treated… 

What makes you think she will move out of LA when she doesn’t even move out from the same house she was abused for years :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Love 3
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.